Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » [NeoWiki] Kingdom Hearts Wiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 12 at 7:53pm
Sigma

Just a notice to all people who come to this forum, as of right now, a new theme was implemented on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, and after the update, I decided that the Wiki is really in need of a new header. If anyone would be interested in making a Header, and has good graphics skills, please PM me and let me know! ^^

Jul 19, 12 at 5:37am
Dragoon

An alternative way to learn to use wikis can be found on our own neowiki also, check out the FAQ if you want to.

Jul 18, 12 at 3:55pm
Sigma

Hey everyone! Now, we all know that Kingdom Hearts Dream, Drop, Distance is being released in only 2 days in Europe, and in 13 more days in North America. As the release date is coming up faster, we're going to need all the help we can get on the Kingdom Hearts NeoWiki. So please, even if you can only do, maybe, one edit a day, or one edit altogether, PLEASE contribute! I, myself, have seen how well some of the people here know their Kingdom Hearts, and it would be GREAT if we can have some of you guys helping out on the Wiki! :3

If you have ANY questions at all about the Kingdom Hearts NeoWiki, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask, as I am the wiki leader, and I know what i'm doing, and i'd be MORE THAN happy to help you out! Also, if you have never edited a Wiki before and you don't know anything about markup used on here, you can go here to learn how to use it. Don't worry though, it's really simple.

To all of you guys that have never edited before, we've all been in your shoes before, and I just wanted to let you know that everyone in the Wiki Community is completely awesome and supportive, and we love having new people help out. :3

So please, if possible, come help out! I'll be waiting.

May 28, 12 at 7:00pm
Symphonic Abyss

Hey guys! This wiki could use some work with DDD coming out eventually, and who better to do that than a strong community that's already hyped up for the game? With your help, we can definitely make this one of the best KH wikis on the net, if not the best.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding NeoWikis, you can contact one of the Wiki Janitors or one of the Wiki Super Admins! I'm a Wiki Janitor, which means I work in aesthetics, tidiness and whatnot when it comes to the NeoWikis, and I'm here to answer whatever questions you may have. You can drop me a PM or leave me a notification and I'll get back to you! Thanks guys.

Apr 10, 12 at 3:16am
Aurigae

Kingdom Hearts NeoWiki
wiki leader: Sigma

Table of Contents
  1. Introduction
  2. Where is the Kingdom Hearts Wiki?
  3. How can I help?
  4. Wiki Contributors
  5. More Information

Introduction

Interested in contributing your knowledge of Kingdom Hearts? Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts NeoWiki! We are currently working on making this wiki the best provider for Kingdom Hearts games on the internet. So whether it is character pages or adding more detail to the game details, your work will be greatly appreciated!

Where is the Kingdom Hearts Wiki?

The main page to the wiki is here

How Can I help?
You can help by adding in Wanted Pages or add Content to pages. We must express this NEEDS to be your own work and not copied from 3rd party content, this will cause unnecessary edits and arguments.

Wiki Contributors

Regarding the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, we have had many contributors whom have built the wiki up to what it is today. However, there is still a lot of work to be done. Super Admins and I will support all the contributors who may have any enquiries.

The wiki leader for this wiki is your moderator of this forum, Sigma. You can PM Sigma for any assistance on page making, content adding etc.

More Information

You can visit the following forums;

• NeoWiki Best Practices and Help
  • NeoWiki Discussion, Suggestions and Feedback
  • NeoWiki Requests and Planning
  • NeoWiki Bugs

• Wikilist