Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations » Naruto generations online help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 09, 12 at 3:00pmAnitec21

Ok I played online and have a 10w and 11 L I'm still playing but I can't stand the spam players that chooses raikage,obito,sasuke that always tries to grab or jutsu or special jutsu all throughout the match I mean alot I play fair I play as kiba (shippuden) sai,kakuzu,I was practicing with haku and danzo also pain and like them but I would like your help on a strategy to success a match with each characters. What's your wins and losses my PSN is anitec19

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 18, 13 at 10:56pm
Nemorashydh

how do i play this game

Feb 13, 13 at 3:46pm
Anewidea

I need help as well. I have gone 30 consecutive Losses. Can any of you pros help me or give me tips. (I like to play Itachi). My XboxLive Gamertag is Anewidea.

May 24, 12 at 12:29pm

can anyone tell me how to send rematch request

Apr 22, 12 at 4:09am
Evan Great

My friend blocked my attack without R2
And he didn't fall. My attacks wasn't workin. How can I do this ?

Apr 17, 12 at 1:26am
Iceydante

Hey i just created a blog on naruto ultimate ninj storm generations online tips if you want you can visit thanks http://narutoulitmateninjastormgenerationscheats.wordpress.com/

Apr 13, 12 at 12:47pm
samkuro

OMG. I just have to say that Generations has possibly the worst online play that I have ever seen, like even worse that Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and that was pretty bad. Just when I thought that Deidara spammers couldn't get more annoying, they did... ewrghdspifiorsjxgk`h qebpuoad afnuaber RAGE RAGE RAGE

Apr 10, 12 at 12:18am
Mirage

Yeah, Young Kakashi is definitely one of the top characters, great speed & combo's. I'm up for practice battles if you want, leave your PSN ID or send me a NeoPM and I'll add you tonight.

Apr 09, 12 at 8:14pm
Anitec21

Your right and i will post a video of a match i did with a Raikage player lol I beat him! obito is not my worries anymore i hate young kakashi hes wild. Can we practice?

Apr 09, 12 at 3:17pm
Mirage

We've already got a thread for online tips, found here but I understand your frustration. The problem is your always going to run in people online who only use cheap characters such as Susanoo Sasuke or the Masked Man, that's just the way it goes - happens to me all the time, its even got to a point where I avoid ranked mode and check peoples top 3 characters before committing to a battle. Sometimes you might catch a lucky break and be better than the person your facing, no matter who they use.

I rarely see people use Raikage or Obito online but I can guess how they are causing you problems. Obviously try and keep your distance from Raikage as he's 100% a close range fighter and as for Obito, well...that's a toughy, as he's quick, has longe range jutsu and I'm also pretty sure he has soldier pills, which are horrible. Just do what you can to an extent, it's hard for me to say because although I use Haku and Danzo, I hardly ever go near Sai, Kakuzu or Kiba. I gotta quickly say though, PTS Kiba is a beast, give him a try.

Apr 09, 12 at 3:00pm
Anitec21

Ok I played online and have a 10w and 11 L I'm still playing but I can't stand the spam players that chooses raikage,obito,sasuke that always tries to grab or jutsu or special jutsu all throughout the match I mean alot I play fair I play as kiba (shippuden) sai,kakuzu,I was practicing with haku and danzo also pain and like them but I would like your help on a strategy to success a match with each characters. What's your wins and losses my PSN is anitec19