Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » MAX OUT DA MONEY » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 13 at 4:01pm
1Delight

buy 2 of each animal that starts out as a baby animal, make sure one of each animal is an adult. raise the baby animal and use the adult animal for products. sell the baby animal when it grows up after it has atleast 1 heart. Get your Adult Animal pregnant and start the process over again. (does not work with Alpaca) Makes sure you have 2 Adult Cows and Chickens so while 1 of them is pregnant you can still sell the other ones products. Also fish and harvest all you can everyday and complete alot of requests (sell the rewards unless you need it)

Jan 22, 13 at 9:44pm
Pop

sell items from requests

Dec 10, 12 at 8:15pm
SnowAngel18

rice to cooked rice, you loose gold if you turn it into porridge. And if you can you can use flour to make bread, take time if you can to use the bread for either
french toast- frying pan+ bread+ egg
or
if you are far enough or got it as a request reward,
Honey toast- frying pan+ bread+ honey

Oct 07, 12 at 1:22am
black rose 1 7 2001

rice into rice porrige flour into tost

Apr 07, 12 at 11:57pm
Potato latte

Mwah Hi guys Lol sorry okay here goes,

I have HMDS and I know that you can max your money on that, I've done it, but is there a way to max your money out in HMDS Tale of Two Towns?

I'd really super ooper dooper appreciate it if anyone has any tips??