Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » PS Vita games best and worst » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 06, 12 at 3:34pmmasterman

Hello the Ps Vita has been out in Japan for some time and about 6 weeks world wide but which games in your oppinion you have played that are the best and worst.

the games or demos I have played

Wipeout 2048 full game :I like this game fun and enjoyable however I haven't played online yet

F1 2011ifficult and you really need to master the corners to be good at it can be frustrating at times

Little Deviants Demo: very average enjoyed shooting whatever with the camera especially when my brother was in the room but that mini game that uses the backscreen is terrible

Treasures of Montezuma blast: Ridicolous 5 lives has soon as they are gone you have to wait for them to be restored or you can buy some which is not worthy and is similar to a game you get on the computer but on bright side it's free

Uncharted Golden Abyss: Decent and feels like an uncharted game

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 12 at 12:12am
NeRO_DxS

Little Deviants is the sole reason that i didn't pick up the first bundle wifi pack retailed $299.99. But I really wanted that limited travel case. After weeks of pondering, I finally picked up the regular version over the bundle! Of course, buying everything separately is a huge fortune for me! Fortunately I get to have a free 4gb card at the first week of launch!

Apr 08, 12 at 8:26pm
lovelyfisher

quote NeRO_DxS
quote lovelyfisher
quote Soltice
Well not much to say since its just been a few weeks, but given the answer, its a definetly a tie between Blazblue and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

worst is definetly Little Deviants, even Ridge Racer is tolerable

Yeah, little deviants is pretty weak. I put it down after playin for like 5 min lol

But anyways, my favorite game is probably FIFA, I have spent a lot of time with it.
Uncharted is pretty good, although the aiming is weird.
I also got MLB 12 and it's not bad so far.

I really cannot wait for gravity rush though...
You got to play the career mode! You can spend hours training this virtual athlete, goalkeeper or manager of yours to stardom!
Yeah dude, I played the 7 season max with my striker before you turn into a manager and am on my second file. It's loads of fun

Apr 08, 12 at 5:42pm
NeRO_DxS

quote lovelyfisher
quote Soltice
Well not much to say since its just been a few weeks, but given the answer, its a definetly a tie between Blazblue and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Yeah, little deviants is pretty weak. I put it down after playin for like 5 min lol

But anyways, my favorite game is probably FIFA, I have spent a lot of time with it.

You got to play the career mode! You can spend hours training this virtual athlete, goalkeeper or manager of yours to stardom!

Apr 08, 12 at 5:39pm
NeRO_DxS

quote Ville_Valo
Wipeout and Uncharted are both very good. Lumines impressed me, but it's priced higher than Uncharted, which is completely insane.

Asphalt is terrible (but it's sort of supposed to be), and Ridge Racer is unplayable. I'm a big fan of racing games, but those two really don't cut it. Vita needs what TDU and GT were to the PSP: some good racing games.
What do you mean, uncharted is the most expensive launch title priced at $49.99 and Lumines at $39.99.

Apr 07, 12 at 4:30pm
MasterOfBlades

Well, for me heres my list

Wipeout: Lot of fun. Better with friends though

Hustle Kings: My dad and I play this all the time. we love it.

Little Bastards: I hate this game. Nuff said.

Super Stardust Delta: Pretty fun little game, perfect for handheld play.

Apr 07, 12 at 2:21pm
Paradox

WipEout: Absolutely incredible jizz-tastic futuristic racing. Basically the best Vita launch title imo, it's just amazing and the dev always delivers.

Uncharted: Not a fan of Uncharted but Golden Abyss is alright.

Lumines: A great rhythm game with an awesome soundtrack but it's really pricey right now. A better price tag would be 25 bucks.

Rayman: It's Rayman, it's great.

Those all the ones I've played.

Apr 07, 12 at 8:45am
Ville_Valo

Wipeout and Uncharted are both very good. Lumines impressed me, but it's priced higher than Uncharted, which is completely insane.

Asphalt is terrible (but it's sort of supposed to be), and Ridge Racer is unplayable. I'm a big fan of racing games, but those two really don't cut it. Vita needs what TDU and GT were to the PSP: some good racing games.

Apr 07, 12 at 6:05am
Aurora

Best for me is Wipeout 2048, although it's the only game I own.

I hear Asphalt Injection is the dog's b*llocks.

Apr 07, 12 at 4:52am
lovelyfisher

quote Soltice

Apr 06, 12 at 8:19pm
Soltice