Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » The Hunter's Never-Ending Story Tri » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 12 at 4:26pmIgnacio

XtS Edit: Here's the rules from the old thread.
quote Machienzo
Rules of the game are simple. You can type only between 10-20 words. You have to continue off from the last person's post. You can decide however the story goes; within your post. It's just a fun game where everyone chips in and we see where the community takes the story of this thread.

I got this idea from the B.S.S forum (R.I.P )basically Ill start a story using MH stuff and members from neo and each poster can add their next part of the story (just make sure its not too long)
Okay, Ill get things started..... alrighty:

Its_my_time24, RockofKuthian, Scion and Ignacio were walking down area 8 of the Sandy Plains when all of a Sudden a Diablos pops up ...

now you guys continue(remember add whatever you want to the story )

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 8:47am
Phlogiston

Scion sneezes a giant fireball. The blatant wrongness of a fire-breathing unicorn causes the entire server to glitch and break down.

CONNECTION TERMINATED DUE TO NETWORK INSTABILITY

Jan 13, 13 at 5:50am
Kholdstare

The powder starts trickling down into scions (snout?) nose, and he starts huffing n stuff, meanwhile Its_my_time24 and I are still falling, both of us are falling while in that pose were you lay sideways with one hand under your head, and I ask IMT "So, how's it goin?"

Jan 13, 13 at 5:16am
Phlogiston

Scion, telling himself that he could do more hero-ing if he wasn't falling, lunges for the string and grabs it with his mouth (it's pretty hard to grab anything with hooves). The unexpected jolt yanks RoK sideways onto the rathian's left wing, the powerful upstroke jerking him meters into the air. This has the unfortunate effect of stripping the rope violently at Scion's end, filling his mouth with smoking fibers, and splitting RoK's gun nearly in half. The gunpowder from his bullets begins to pour everywhere...

Jan 13, 13 at 4:38am
RockofKuthian

I am watching this all happen from high up above so I take my gun and shoot a shot down into the pit. But not just any shot, one with a string on it. I sit steadily on my rathian as I wait for someone to grab it

Jan 07, 13 at 8:47pm
Scion

quote Phlogiston
And you turn Scion into a magical unicorn. He has to deal with it.

Khold's buddies stared at him.
"What? He was asking for it..."
off topic: DEAL WITH IT?!?!! I FREAKING LOVE BEING A UNICORN. i used gunner damascus helm just for it!!!!

on topic: but i slam into wildfire pushing him out of the way, fall after everyone screaming "I HAVE RETURNED, I WILL BE THE HERO!!!!!"

Jan 06, 13 at 5:34am
Kholdstare

quote Its_my_time24
" Why dont you let US kill stuff?!" So Khold and I fire recover shots and revive all the slain alas and moonjump away, leaving the rest of you to do the job and hopefully find something to kill...until i fall into the never-ending pit T.T
then I use my double jump dash to chase after Its_my_time24 , only to catch him and be dragged with him into the void.
"Dammit" I curse .
But just as we are about to unexist into nothingness I catch a glimps of something that vaguely resembles wildfire......

Jan 05, 13 at 9:24pm
Its_my_time24

" Why dont you let US kill stuff?!" So Khold and I fire recover shots and revive all the slain alas and moonjump away, leaving the rest of you to do the job and hopefully find something to kill...until i fall into the never-ending pit T.T

Jan 05, 13 at 2:40pm
Kholdstare

quote Phlogiston
Wow. I TOTALLY KILLED THIS THREAD!
WHY do I manage to kill EVERY thread I post in?
For the most part I've given up being a moron - so what is it?! Talent? Bad aura?
OFFTOPIC for the most part its kinda because this forum is slowly dying and the fact that you have to not be so serious but not too silly,

ONTOPIC

I send a blue shining orb to Its_my_time24 who catches it and is imbued with powers similar but not equivilent to mine. me and IMT then proceed to wipe every last alatreon from the field that is until RockofKuthian says ....

Jan 05, 13 at 6:44am
Phlogiston

Wow. I TOTALLY KILLED THIS THREAD!
WHY do I manage to kill EVERY thread I post in?
For the most part I've given up being a moron - so what is it?! Talent? Bad aura?

Jan 03, 13 at 7:01pm
GeckoCookie

I appear, and grab a craP ton of flash bombs, which I use to cause the ala's to fall, as I say one of my signature random emo lines: "Bleed, bleed as I cut into." and then I continue on(note: this might get a little creepy, sO feel free to skip it.) "may your soul be rent from your wretched form and torn into a thousand peices, so tiny even the dogs of hell can't even find the scraps. Be dragged down into the thousand flaming pits of cOndemnation, as you're skin slowly dissolves and your soul screams for the release it can't find." I say as I charge up a dark power, but instead of firing at the alas, I fire at the Neo's!

Note: Screw logic/hacks, I'm a MOFO'ing black wizard. (in this at least. In real life I'm not, so I'm not summoning any demons for anyone.)