Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time Online Purchase Guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 12 at 6:28amdaveyd

Here's a list of sites that have the game for sale:

Amazon.com (USA only) / Amazon.ca (Canada only)

Buy.com (USA only)

CDUniverse Ships world-wide! Accepts Paypal.

eStarland (Ships to many countries). Accepts Paypal.

Frys.com Ships to Most Countries

FYE (USA only)

Games Greed (Based in UK, ships world-wide) Accepts Paypal.

Puolenkuunpelit (Based in Finland, Ships World-wide).

Sears.com USA only.

Target (USA only) Accepts Paypal

ToysNJoys (Ships world-wide)

VideoGameCentral Ships Worldwide Accepts Paypal

-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know of any other stores offering the game for sale, please let me know & I'll update the list. eBay may also have buy it now listings.

The game is also available for download on NA PSN but I'm sure many of you would prefer a physical copy with a manual and case

Out of Stock:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 14 at 6:48am
Smithc5

As a Newbie, I am continuously searching online for articles that can aid me. Thank you ebfceecdfb

Mar 30, 14 at 9:35pm
Smithb872

Very nice! eddfccdddf

Oct 03, 12 at 9:36am
daveyd

I just noticed that EBGames / Gamestop.com is out of stock! I'm hoping this is a good sign that the game has been selling pretty well (it must at least be doing better than Gungnir which is marked down to $14.99).

Jul 30, 12 at 7:25pm
daveyd

Just overheard on twitter that someone who pre-ordered from NewEgg months ago, was just emailed and told the game was out of stock!

Jul 28, 12 at 8:31pm
daveyd

quote daveyd
Overstock.com has it in stock again.
And now they are out of stock, again.

Jul 24, 12 at 5:03am
daveyd

Overstock.com has it in stock again.

Jul 18, 12 at 7:53pm
daveyd

quote izanagi_the_creator
quote daveyd
Overstock.com is apparently "out of stock" so I have removed them from the list for the time being...Not sure if that's a good sign or not
It just means more people will buy the game hopefully..
I hope so. I just found it strange since I didn't think it was possible for pre-orders to go out of stock... but I'm guessing retailers have to put their order in for upcoming games by a certain date or something.

I have 3 copies of WoT coming from overstock; which I sold to people in Europe on eBay. And two more copies for myself

Jul 18, 12 at 1:51pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote daveyd
Overstock.com is apparently "out of stock" so I have removed them from the list for the time being...Not sure if that's a good sign or not
It just means more people will buy the game hopefully..

Jul 17, 12 at 11:27am
daveyd

Jun 16, 12 at 12:22pm
daveyd

quote Quetzalcoatl
Considering that this game is close to being released, I'm sure many will find this thread helpful. I'll make it a sticky for the meantime so it can be an easy find for those that are interested in buying the game.

I'll most likely be in the USA at the time this game is released but if not, I'll be ordering it by mail.
Thanks. I just added a couple more stores based in Europe to the list.