Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » WaW not loading when logged into PSN!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 12 at 5:28amjpas123

All of a sudden, last Friday, my WaW has stopped loading when I'm online. All I get is the first frames of the war-film then the game freezes. I haven't changed anything with my system. The game loads and works fine if I'm offline, and other games work fine online. Also, it seemed to work okay on Sunday, but has since been freezing. So I'm guessing the problem lies outside of my PS3, anyone have any ideas/experience?

Many thanks for any help!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 18, 12 at 7:01pm
gabe8898

so, ill be playing the multiplayer for a few hours, getting pretty far into the ranks and i need to turn off then ps3 and then when i log back on net time, im at rank one!! it is killing me... anybody know how to backup?

Aug 21, 12 at 3:06pm
jahepfer

i have found a solution. it has nothing to do with the ps3. if you have a computer with torrent software like utorrent or bit-torrent you need to eather disable it or completely remove it. after you do that it should load up and work fine hope this helps.

Jun 12, 12 at 5:55am
BADAZZALIJAH20

ok guys i found a way how to fix this annoying freeze thing i just fixed it today ok what u wanna do is sign offline then you wanna go to multiplayer then go to split screen sign in choose a map press start ok as soon the loadings screen comes up press the ps button fast nd sign in as fast as you can keep on pressing X as fast as you can once signed in it should freeze for about 2 or 1 sec once that is done BAM ur done no more gay freezing hope this works

Edit: sorry guys don't do the thing i posted my W@W freeze again i did the thing i did nd it didn't work it seems like it comes on its owns nd freezes on its own to today it was working fine i turned of my PS3 to go do something came back switched it back on wen to W@W it freezed this is annoying

This message was merged with other messages by EricF (moderator)

Apr 25, 12 at 3:52am
soylent Green

Had same problem. Restore your PC to a previous date prior to error. Worked for me.

Apr 24, 12 at 12:01am
CoDgIrL

I'm having the same problem! HELP!!!

Apr 23, 12 at 11:58pm
CoDgIrL

I'm having the same issues! HELP!!!

Apr 22, 12 at 7:28am
Pyko

I have the same issue... no luck finding a fix...anyone else?

Apr 13, 12 at 5:15pm
eggs1337

exact sane thing is happening to me on my system and my friends

Apr 03, 12 at 5:28am
jpas123

All of a sudden, last Friday, my WaW has stopped loading when I'm online. All I get is the first frames of the war-film then the game freezes. I haven't changed anything with my system. The game loads and works fine if I'm offline, and other games work fine online. Also, it seemed to work okay on Sunday, but has since been freezing. So I'm guessing the problem lies outside of my PS3, anyone have any ideas/experience?

Many thanks for any help!!!