Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Monster hunter vending machine thread... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 12 at 2:21amRaThaLoS 123 MhFu

(this thread was made by machi,at mhfu forums so why not bring the fun here?)

member A:inserts a coin

Member B:explains what they recieve,it could be anything related to MH.
rathalos_123_mhfu inserts a coin.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 12 at 4:39pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote Kholdstare
(awaits the hate for slaughtering a barioth for consumption)
Fortunatly for you Id be biased if I did, seeing as Ive killed over fifty myself. And seeing as Im undead I have nothing to worry about, plus Ill just come back.

you get a fresh pile of wyvern dung.

*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 5:25am
Kholdstare

quote Scion
(too many creative minds in one place xD thus a story was made)

you get a tigrex taco!!!!!!
*inserts coin*
ooh, prepare to hate me guys, Scion , you get a Barioth Burrito!!

(awaits the hate for slaughtering a barioth for consumption)
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 4:09am
Scion

(too many creative minds in one place xD thus a story was made)

you get a tigrex taco!!!!!!
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 3:17am
Zombie_Barioth

Xeros the Slayer
Yea, things started out fine but quickly went to pot. I would have said something, but things started to settle down and it became a weird hybrid of the two with the story being about what came out and ending with another coin being inserted to keep things going. I didnt think it was to big of a deal but unfortunately things didnt stay that way as you can see, admittingly even I slipped up.

but anyway back on topic

you get a carnivore egg
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 12:40am
Kholdstare

quote Xeros the Slayer
I'm not sure if this is the vending machine thread or the Hunters' Never-Ending Story thread. Really guys, you probably shouldn't be making each "prize" a paragraph in your own expanding tale.

Anyway... little creative way to get things back on track I suppose.

The dark beast keels over, out of its lifeless maw rolls a small plastic capsule which pops open to reveal a single shining zenny.

*insert coin*
you get a mega dash juice
*insert coin*

Apr 10, 12 at 11:59pm
Xeros the Slayer

I'm not sure if this is the vending machine thread or the Hunters' Never-Ending Story thread. Really guys, you probably shouldn't be making each "prize" a paragraph in your own expanding tale.

Anyway... little creative way to get things back on track I suppose.

The dark beast keels over, out of its lifeless maw rolls a small plastic capsule which pops open to reveal a single shining zenny.

*insert coin*

Apr 10, 12 at 11:32pm
Zombie_Barioth

The ground shakes violently and the volcano erupts. Qurupeco subspecies lands nearby, and in a fit of rage summons black tigrex. We now have a split second to decide what to do.

Apr 10, 12 at 7:54pm
RockofKuthian

we are all out of coins so we wait until the supplies are delivered and use the cold drinks to go mine some. I come back with the first coin and I insert it

Apr 10, 12 at 6:21pm
Scion

the machine spits us out in the volcano, but none of us have cold drinks so we are stuck in areas 1,2,3, and 4. i insert a coin

Apr 10, 12 at 1:24am
Kholdstare

quote Scion
regretting that i created such and amazing drink, i insert a coin hoping to end it all
then, the "quest failed" screen falls from above as they realize they ran out of time.

Kholdstare inserts a coin on a new quest.