Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Monster hunter vending machine thread... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 12 at 2:21amRaThaLoS 123 MhFu

(this thread was made by machi,at mhfu forums so why not bring the fun here?)

member A:inserts a coin

Member B:explains what they recieve,it could be anything related to MH.
rathalos_123_mhfu inserts a coin.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 12 at 4:39pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote Kholdstare
(awaits the hate for slaughtering a barioth for consumption)
Fortunatly for you Id be biased if I did, seeing as Ive killed over fifty myself. And seeing as Im undead I have nothing to worry about, plus Ill just come back.

you get a fresh pile of wyvern dung.

*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 5:25am
Kholdstare

quote Scion
(too many creative minds in one place xD thus a story was made)

you get a tigrex taco!!!!!!
*inserts coin*
ooh, prepare to hate me guys, Scion , you get a Barioth Burrito!!

(awaits the hate for slaughtering a barioth for consumption)
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 4:09am
Scion

(too many creative minds in one place xD thus a story was made)

you get a tigrex taco!!!!!!
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 3:17am
Zombie_Barioth

Xeros the Slayer
Yea, things started out fine but quickly went to pot. I would have said something, but things started to settle down and it became a weird hybrid of the two with the story being about what came out and ending with another coin being inserted to keep things going. I didnt think it was to big of a deal but unfortunately things didnt stay that way as you can see, admittingly even I slipped up.

but anyway back on topic

you get a carnivore egg
*inserts coin*

Apr 11, 12 at 12:40am
Kholdstare

quote Xeros the Slayer
I'm not sure if this is the vending machine thread or the Hunters' Never-Ending Story thread. Really guys, you probably shouldn't be making each "prize" a paragraph in your own expanding tale.

Anyway... little creative way to get things back on track I suppose.

The dark beast keels over, out of its lifeless maw rolls a small plastic capsule which pops open to reveal a single shining zenny.

*insert coin*
you get a mega dash juice
*insert coin*

Apr 10, 12 at 11:59pm
Xeros the Slayer

I'm not sure if this is the vending machine thread or the Hunters' Never-Ending Story thread. Really guys, you probably shouldn't be making each "prize" a paragraph in your own expanding tale.

Anyway... little creative way to get things back on track I suppose.

The dark beast keels over, out of its lifeless maw rolls a small plastic capsule which pops open to reveal a single shining zenny.

*insert coin*

Apr 10, 12 at 11:32pm
Zombie_Barioth

The ground shakes violently and the volcano erupts. Qurupeco subspecies lands nearby, and in a fit of rage summons black tigrex. We now have a split second to decide what to do.

Apr 10, 12 at 7:54pm
RockofKuthian

we are all out of coins so we wait until the supplies are delivered and use the cold drinks to go mine some. I come back with the first coin and I insert it

Apr 10, 12 at 6:21pm
Scion

the machine spits us out in the volcano, but none of us have cold drinks so we are stuck in areas 1,2,3, and 4. i insert a coin

Apr 10, 12 at 1:24am
Kholdstare

quote Scion
regretting that i created such and amazing drink, i insert a coin hoping to end it all
then, the "quest failed" screen falls from above as they realize they ran out of time.

Kholdstare inserts a coin on a new quest.