Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » ~.:Weapon Fusion Guide:.~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 01, 12 at 1:41pmBrodeo

KID ICARUS UPRISING: WEAPON FUSION GUIDE

I'll spruce this up a little later, but before I put that effort in, I'd like to see how popular this becomes, and see if it possibly get's a sticky.

Kid Icarus: Uprising has 9 different weapon types, and each weapon type has 12 different weapons in it. That is 108 weapons!!!
You can fuse these weapons to make different weapons, and although they may seem random, there is a catch to it.

First of all lets cover the weapon type. Here is a weapon chart I created.

At first glance, it might not make sence, but I'm here to break it down for you. By now, if you've played the game, you understand what symbol symbolizes which weapon. However, if you don't, I'd play the game some more to get familiar with the basics. The symbols on the top, marked by the green A, match up with the left side marked with a yellow B. When you pick your A that you are fusing, go straight down on the graph, and when you pick your B, go right. When those two boxes meet, that's the weapon type you will get. So let's say I want to fuse a blade and a blade, I'd get a claw. If I fuse a club and a claw I'd get a bow. Simple, right?

Now that you know your weapon type, you need to know your actual weapon. Each weapon is assigned a number from 1-12. Here is a chart (not mine) that has the numbers listed.

See what I mean by numbers? Well when fusing, you add that two numbers together, and those numbers add to another weapons number to make that weapon. Kind of hard to explain, so here's an example.

If I fuse Tiger Claws (1) with Samurai Blade (7), the game will add 1 + 7 and get 8. Since Claws and Blades make Clubs, I'll get the 8th club, which is the Black Club.

Now I know what you might be thinking. What if you go over 12? Well think of 13 as a 1, and 14 as a 2, and so fourth.

So if I fuse Centurion Orbitars (11), with Rail Cannon (6), the game will add 11 + 6 and get 17. The number 17 is 5 more than 12 so in this case 11 + 6 = 5. Orbitars and Cannons make claws, so you'll get the 5 claw which is Stealth Claws.

Stars and abilities aren't known how they pass yet, but i'll update when known.
Ask any questions. Please request for a sticky if you found this to be helpful.

Bye no means did I discover this, I came across this somewhere and decided to share it with my fellow seekers. Everything on this page, except for the list of the numbers is mine and should be given credit if used outside of neoseeker.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 13 at 6:20am
Angel of the Shadows

Nope. It goes like this:

Virgo: (9)
Aurum: (10)
Viridi: (11)
Great Reaper: (12)

(11) Plm + (1) Cnn = (12) Bld
(12) Bld = Gaol Blade

...but good question. Happy to help.

Aug 26, 13 at 9:07pm
elkshadow5

y does the viridi palm(12) + ez cannon(1) = gaol blade(12) instead of the first blade

Dec 17, 12 at 12:21pm
Team Hydro Aura

quote Starbringer
Is this thread still active at all? I got a few questions
It's fine, ask away.

Dec 17, 12 at 12:07pm
Starbringer

Is this thread still active at all? I got a few questions

Oct 29, 12 at 7:00pm
apolo

oops ment to put this on a different page

Oct 29, 12 at 6:58pm
apolo

1: i forgot its name but its the zodiac arm and its a 5 1/2 star melee 3 star ranged and a value of 274

2: hewdraw club, 270 value 4 star both and one of it stauts is 4+ forward dash hit

3:end all arm 220 value 4 star ranged 2 star melee and has a staut thats 4+ forward con. shot

and my guys name is mr.melee

Oct 25, 12 at 7:32pm
apolo

ps. my friend code iz 0516-8133-8877. so friend meh, i wanna kick yalls but in together

Oct 25, 12 at 4:17pm
apolo

oh, i didnt know you have to un lock it, heh heh.

Oct 25, 12 at 3:28am
Advait

Have you unlocked it apolo?

Oct 24, 12 at 7:48pm
apolo

how do i get the palatena bow? haven't seen a single one yet