Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Whats your favorite fighting style? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 01, 12 at 7:41amDarkpit7000

In Kid Icarus: Uprising. Do you like to fight up close and personal, mid-ranged, or long ranged? I want to know what is the most liked and also recommend some certain weapons for your ideal range, also please say your favorite weapon type.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 6:37pm
GS

====^^^^————^^^^====
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!
Best Friend!
Well Technically All My Battle Strategies All Came From Me Playing:
Halo
Star wars battlefront
Battlefield 123

And Somewhat Did The Same Things I Did On Those Games W/ Ki:u.

Oct 14, 12 at 5:57pm
Danger52 X

First off, GS is the entire reason for my strategies (he's one of my best friends) ANYWAY.......i mostly perpendicular trap or flank 1HKO. I also tend to BDCH 1HKO trail kill players, and bleed players until i become a priority threat. I rarely use anything that has much homing other than my crystal Bow. Im a skilled archer and palm user, and i LOVE doing elevation tactician and tracing work. Try me

Oct 12, 12 at 2:41pm
GS

Dont Double Post K?
Okay Then I'm Going There Right Now I Never Used A Staff I Used 2 Different Kind Of Bows.

Oct 12, 12 at 2:35pm
Sakaki

Meet me at xat.com/blazeblue_rp GS
I talk a lot there.

Oct 12, 12 at 2:32pm
Sakaki

OW! Homing and slipshot?! Arrows are now the BANE of my existance! not to mention that near 1 shot KO staff you used! Gah! Gs, you're waaaay outta my league in this game. Dx

Oct 07, 12 at 8:32am
MikeyFourteen

I used to melee the crap out of anyone in my way.(I still do but more sophisticated) I mostly go long range 'cause popping opponents from long distances is fun.(vx-xv)-----------------¬<(^-^v)

Oct 06, 12 at 7:27pm
GS

That Okay I'm Busy Today Anyways (KlLLING NOOBS W/ MY EPIC WEPS ON TOGETHER MODE) I really Have A busy Schedule Today Like Taking Care Of The House (KlLLING EVEN MORE NOOBS) And Washing The dishes etc. =^_˘= I'll See You Tomorrow Girl.

Oct 06, 12 at 6:04pm
Sakiko

I do have a pair of viridi claws i rather enjoy using. Anyway, my DS is low on power atm, so I'll play you tommorrow if I can, alright GS?

Oct 06, 12 at 4:23pm
GS

Sakiko√

I like using claws too Though I'm always bad at it.

Oct 06, 12 at 3:03pm
Sakiko

Fc is 5112-3904-0151. Looking forward to challenging you~