Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft – Pocket Edition » Multiplayer troubles » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 30, 12 at 4:40pmacewardog

Is it possible for android to host ios user in multiplayer

It won't work for me

I have evo 4g

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 15 at 12:20am
Username1351

My friend has an android phone and i have an iphone. Today we tried to join each our worlds and apparently it doesnt work... we both have the same version and we are both conencted to the same wifi... Please help.
PS. A ipad sucessfully joined my iphone lan server but couldn't join the android phone's lan server...

Jun 06, 15 at 6:44am
gmbryson

Just saw on another forum that if one of the worlds has a space in the name it will give the invalid name error. Just changed the name of the world and now it works perfect

Jun 06, 15 at 6:40am
gmbryson

Same here....the new update won't allow us to connect...says...invalid name every time...help!!!

Jun 04, 15 at 9:43am
MinecraftAddict

Me and my two sisters all have iPads and recently a new update came out and suddenly multiplayer doesn't work. Any ideas why or what do do?

May 01, 15 at 9:00am
Cross19

me and my friend notice some bug, we are on local multiplayer, im the server, and when he uses items on hand its not the right item.. ex: he will use pickaxe on his phone but on my part i can see sword.. and when he mine with that we cant get the gold ore.. ( pls help how to fix this..

we tried uninstalling and deleting all the game and backup install again.. but still the same.. we dont use mods..

Apr 06, 15 at 10:35am
polarbear121

how to connect this game for three player or more?

Jan 22, 15 at 11:46pm
gpsabuj

Didn't try yet multilayer on Android version.

Jan 22, 15 at 11:44pm
Jus_Tryin_2_Help

I could not connect Local Multiplayer (2 Kindle Fire HDs) when my WiFi router's wireless security was set to WPA2 (TKIP+AES) mixed mode.

As soon as I changed the wireless security to WPA2 (AES) only, they immediately connected with no problems.

Jan 03, 15 at 8:45pm
Lymiek Brunson

I always played Minecraft survival games and know it does not work

Dec 19, 14 at 12:36pm
Lt._Meatball

I have local multiplayer on, but it is still not connecting. We are next to each other, and we both have the same version.