Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft – Pocket Edition » Multiplayer troubles » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Mar 30, 12 at 4:40pmacewardog

Is it possible for android to host ios user in multiplayer

It won't work for me

I have evo 4g

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 20, 14 at 11:38am
Minecrafter PE

My sister and I have fully updated Moto G phones. We find it impossible to connect with each over or host games what so ever. We can connect to other devices but we can't host for some reason. We use the same WiFi, both fully updated minecraft and have our worlds set to Slough other devices to join. Any idea on how this could be fixed?

Aug 12, 14 at 12:08pm
Darren

I am confused. When I join somebody's world I can't access all of the world. But they can. For example if both of us stand at the edg of the world that I see the world owner can keep going and I can't. (This is on 0.9.0)

Aug 04, 14 at 3:55pm
Defin

How do I update both systems so that can play together from iPad to iPod? It stopped working and I can't figure it out, some1 help

Jul 28, 14 at 12:05pm
Crystal springs

my brother can connect to my world but I can't get on his worlds. A little help? We have the same versions and we are both on kindles.

Jul 16, 14 at 2:00am
Minecraft nob

Me and my friends play it but sometimes it loads but then it pauses I really am getting fed up -.-

Jun 28, 14 at 5:21pm
hrjsjwb

quote acewardog
[quote=bboy tiger|message:33149178]I can connect with other people but ever time we would exit and save the world, all of us would lose our stuff when we play again HELP
Im so fuc king gay

Its really like that

Jun 26, 14 at 8:07am
Logotype man

When i wanna join a server it shows "cannot connect try again"

I deleted the game twice but still it doesn't work the address name and port is right but it doesn't connect

Why! Plsssss plssss plsssss help!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 08, 14 at 4:00am
bryan orleans

I can't do it how to use pocketinveditor in minecraft pe multiplayer ??

Apr 13, 14 at 6:00am
Ashel Lu

Same here. I got an external server and tried to play on it. It worked on my mom's iPhone, but not on my iPod. I tried without anybody in it and with someone else in it. My minecraft pe is the latest version, and I can't see any problems. Could you help?

Mar 28, 14 at 12:05pm
unknown 67

Me and my brother and sister play and every minutes one of them get disconnected every time how can i fix this