Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » The Zodiac Chamber - Locations » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 30, 12 at 8:21amBoreas

As I'm sure all of you have seen a Zodiak Chamber. If not, here is a brief list of locations:

CHAPTER 2 - Sagittarius Bow
Before meeting Magnus, enter the tapestry to find the Zodiac portal.

CHAPTER 4 - Taurus Arm
In the room with the Clubberskull, one of the pits will emit a white light. Fall in and find the chamber.

CHAPTER 6 - Gemini Orbitars
Must battle Dark Pit in the Underground Chamber. When defeated, a passage will open in the rear.

CHAPTER 8 - Cancer Claws
In the planetarium area, drop down from the first platform behind the constellations to find the Claws.

CHAPTER 10 - Leo Cannon
In the area with the Guttler, there is a small path to the left. Take it to find the Leo Cannon room.

CHAPTER 12 - Virgo Palm
Before taking the elevator to the next level, take the elevator at the opposite end of the platform to find the Virgo Palm

CHAPTER 14 -

CHAPTER 16 -

CHAPTER 18 - Aries Armor
When you arrive at the hotspring, turn left and proceed until you find the cave.

CHAPTER 20 -

CHAPTER 23 - Aquarius Blade
After taking the second grind rail to the second platform after fighting the Cellular Shildeen, go back along the rail until you reach a cave containing the entrance to the Aquarius Chamber.

CHAPTER 24 - Pisces Heal
Before proceeding to the first battle, go down the staircase behind you to find Pisces Heal.

Unfortunately I forget where I found the rest of the items, but they are in the previous chapters. The other weapons and power are as followed:
Scorpio Staff
Libra Sponge
Capricorn Club

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 13 at 4:39pm
Team Hydro Aura

quote Claw Pit 1.000000
Is the planetarium the place with the gold globe shaped objects in level 8?
Yeah it is

Jun 21, 13 at 4:01pm
Claw Pit 1.000000

Is the planetarium the place with the gold globe shaped objects in level 8?

Mar 02, 13 at 1:18am
§

i find aries armour rubbish instead i have super armour which is much smaller!

Jan 05, 13 at 9:51am
Soccerpro496

Thanks for typing the locations of the chambers. It helped me alot with the treasure thing.

Oct 20, 12 at 8:15pm
11 year old strategy

In the chapter with the space pirates,when you make it to the room with the stars,(the giant balls),jump the first jump-pad ,and follow the trail,(not the actual way,but behind a huge ball),and drop off the end of the platform.There you go!

Sep 06, 12 at 7:08pm
flomaas

canser claws help

Sep 01, 12 at 11:33pm
GaTheZakk

I know where the Scorpio Staff, Libra Sponge and Capricorn Club are!

Capricorn Club can be found in chapter 20 in the room that has the locked door, wonder around and you will find a few cells and look in one of them is the Zodiac chamber. To get to it find the switch that unlocks the gate to the cell with the Skuttler Mage in it, get rid of him, and go to the back of the cell and go through the wall to get to the cell with the Zodiac chamber in it.

Scorpio Staff in chapter 16 can be found sometime after where you find the Aether Ring, procede through the level untill you get to a hole, drop down to the edge below (you might fall into the pit a few times untill you finally land on it) and go into the Zodiac Chamber.

Libra Sponge is found in one of my favorate levels, don't be to quick about going into the boss room, because the Zodiac Chamber is right before the room Phosphora is in behind the electric barrier, pick it up then go fight Phosphora, and by the way she's totally hot.

Aug 25, 12 at 4:38pm
yaymooshcow

thanks

Aug 18, 12 at 7:15am
αηgει σƒ τhε ςhαdσως

Yes, yes. We know how to get the Cancer Claws in CH. 8.

Aug 18, 12 at 1:39am
gian

go to the place with the balls and go on the first jump pad(don't go on the second one) walk in front of the second one and you will see a circle platform then walk off of it then there will be a room then go inside and there you go:)