Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 » X-Men vs Street Fighter 2??? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 18, 12 at 9:48am
AL Loko

I like because mvc3 was missing a lot of good fighters like gambit Cyclops war machine venom Juggernaut sabertooth sagat megaman Blackheart that's jus to name a few

Apr 20, 12 at 10:47am
Millennium Master

Hmm not sure if there should be another X-Men Street Fighter crossover but then again I'm sure people have certain X-Men characters they'd like to see in such a game.

Mar 30, 12 at 8:05am
nWo2012

I heard this was a rumor about 2 and half months ago in December. I forgot what site I've heard about it from.

I think this would be a smart move by Capcom if they're gonna do this. Which I think they've should have did this before doing MvC3.

First XvSF2, then Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter 2, THEN MvC4. That'll make sense cuz you add character from the first two sequels, then in the main one you can just throw in everyone from MvC3, XvSF2, MvsSF2, and add some new ones for Marvel vs Capcom 4. It'll be less work for them adding new models in.

I'll find which site I've found out talk about X-Men vs Street Fighter 2.