Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » List of overpowered weapons » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 12 at 5:00pmForrestPower

Type 95
ACR
Scar-L
MK14
MP7
PP901
P90
Ump45
Striker
AA12
FMG9s
Scorpions
M9s

So, let me get this straight... what exactly are we supposed to use? I really don't think people are ever going to be happy unless you're using the PM9 with a thermal scope and rapid fire on.

I've clocked up over 10 days of play time on the game and I hold the belief that yes there is some bullshit. However, they have done a reasonable (not great) job with weapon balancing.

9/10 you can use gun skill to overcome the weapon in front of you.

I agree with people that this game has issues. Namely:

Death streaks
Weird knifing
Shotgun sniper rifles

However, I think, generally, the weapon balancing is pretty good. I think I make this point with every CoD game though - people scream 'that's overpowered'... when actually, it's usually not. I think the FMG9s could do with a nerf, but that's really about it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 14 at 2:38pm
popetipap

ACR - It has nearly no recoil
MP7 - No recoil
FMG9 - Only on akimbo
Striker - it is said to be
MSR - too tiny kick n' recoil for a sniper rifle
Type95 - kills with a burst
Master key (when you use it) - You will get f*cking raped!!!!!!!1111!!!one!!!one!111!

Oct 11, 12 at 2:58am
Tom_Woods123

The noob toob,MP7 and the T-95 are a bit cheap.

FMG9s are the only thing really OP.

Oct 11, 12 at 1:37am
blackomega34

quote Sdfggg
Bunch of sissies on this website. If you think a gun is overpowered than work hard to get it and shut you whiny hole. Stop crying to your mommas. Just like in real life there are overpowered guns and crap guns. Use whatever is available to you!
In real life, there is no OP weapon, as many use the same cartridges and things...

WE HAVE HONOR, WE DON'T USE OP STUFF
This is a divine rule, you will go to CoD hell for using them.

And as the two had said before: YOU are the whiny hole.

Oct 11, 12 at 12:52am
KR_1250

quote Sdfggg
Bunch of sissies on this website. If you think a gun is overpowered than work hard to get it and shut you whiny hole. Stop crying to your mommas. Just like in real life there are overpowered guns and crap guns. Use whatever is available to you!
Ahem. Thanks for the advice.

Oct 10, 12 at 7:19pm
HadesTheWarGod

quote Sdfggg
and you have the nerve to comment on this post, now you're the one whining like a "whiny hole"

Oct 10, 12 at 6:48pm
Sdfggg

Sep 06, 12 at 4:42pm
COD MW3 HUGE FAN

^ Yes. Yes it does.

Sep 04, 12 at 10:26pm
IUSEthePM-9

quote COD MW3 HUGE FAN
Hey guys im back after what 3, 4, months. Went from like 2nd prestige to 10th after 1 month last time i posted.
Dang time flies when you're having fun

Sep 04, 12 at 3:32pm
Zero

quote COD MW3 HUGE FAN
Hey guys im back after what 3, 4, months. Went from like 2nd prestige to 10th after 1 month last time i posted. Gonna stay at tenth too. I'm done .

So I have have a trigger finger. A huge one at that. So MK14 is my brother.

theQman is correct in everything he posted. These kind of forums make me say, "Wow," because ACR, type 95, Scar-L, M4A1, and the rest of the guns the original guy posted are not OP. They are Rage-worty thats all.
The explanation is this: I tested all Assault Rifles and Sub-machine guns and they have same kill rate: 3 shots=death. The only difference is fire rate. So really you guys are getting mad over nothing.

The ACR*, Scar-L, G36C*, MP7, Barret50.cal, M4A1*, MK14, FAD, (that though should be an SMG. It shoots TOO fast.) are common guns people use. It does'nt mean OP. Just Rage-worthy. Oh and PM-9 is awesome for trollolololololololllooooolllllololololol the way I do it. I iron-scope it suppresses kick and "snipe" with it. Oh soooooo much fun.

If you want to know class for PM-9 here it is

MK14 Rapid fire, EM or suppressed.
The PM-9 thing
C4
Whatever tactical. EMP my choice.
Scavenger. Its my fav perk. You could use BE os SoH too
Overkill Pro
DS, to be a fag<
Care package(just do it) Attack Helicopter, Pave Low ( my choice) Or AC-130
You use it, gonna have best Trolololololololololololololol match EVER!!
*= golded OR favorite

Asians (not a racist) play bootleg all day. Look at the description. "Medium-sized Asian market!" *bleep*ing CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

go shop make goo-goo eyes. maybe you could win a.. SWEET PRIZE! Eveybody say "CHEESE its Funner! Say cheese its funner at Chuck-E-Cheeses! Where a fag can be a fag!!!!!! !~)

" *bleep* your tites, NOW or i will Kill you"
" BUT MOOOOOOM, I dont WANNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!"
Make an account yo.

Sep 04, 12 at 3:00pm
COD MW3 HUGE FAN

Hey guys im back after what 3, 4, months. Went from like 2nd prestige to 10th after 1 month last time i posted. Gonna stay at tenth too. I'm done .

So I have have a trigger finger. A huge one at that. So MK14 is my brother.

theQman is correct in everything he posted. These kind of forums make me say, "Wow," because ACR, type 95, Scar-L, M4A1, and the rest of the guns the original guy posted are not OP. They are Rage-worty thats all.
The explanation is this: I tested all Assault Rifles and Sub-machine guns and they have same kill rate: 3 shots=death. The only difference is fire rate. So really you guys are getting mad over nothing.

The ACR*, Scar-L, G36C*, MP7, Barret50.cal, M4A1*, MK14, FAD, (that though should be an SMG. It shoots TOO fast.) are common guns people use. It does'nt mean OP. Just Rage-worthy. Oh and PM-9 is awesome for trollolololololololllooooolllllololololol the way I do it. I iron-scope it suppresses kick and "snipe" with it. Oh soooooo much fun.

If you want to know class for PM-9 here it is

MK14 Rapid fire, EM or suppressed.
The PM-9 thing
C4
Whatever tactical. EMP my choice.
Scavenger. Its my fav perk. You could use BE os SoH too
Overkill Pro
DS, to be a fag<
Care package(just do it) Attack Helicopter, Pave Low ( my choice) Or AC-130
You use it, gonna have best Trolololololololololololololol match EVER!!
*= golded OR favorite

Asians (not a racist) play bootleg all day. Look at the description. "Medium-sized Asian market!" *bleep*ing CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

go shop make goo-goo eyes. maybe you could win a.. SWEET PRIZE! Eveybody say "CHEESE its Funner! Say cheese its funner at Chuck-E-Cheeses! Where a fag can be a fag!!!!!! !~)

" *bleep* your tites, NOW or i will Kill you"
" BUT MOOOOOOM, I dont WANNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!"