Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Angry Birds Space » Another Great Game By Rovio » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 27, 12 at 2:01pmPokenerd15

I enjoy this game a lot. Be playing since release day and it's still great. So post what you think about it here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 14 at 12:41am
chengzhixiang

PC version has it?

May 08, 13 at 5:25am
annaharris

Hey, Here is the same situation. I always like to play angry bird at any time.

Feb 11, 13 at 8:45pm
fireball916

I love Angry Bids Space! It's super fun. I've never had it crash on me (on the iPad 1st gen) and it offers a new feature for Angry Birds. I also love the Star Wars Angry Birds game.

Sep 08, 12 at 7:22am
BugsBunny

That's rly great game, so addictive and fun

Jun 09, 12 at 6:40am
Min1001

How long has Angry Bird been out on the market?

I honestly had never heard of it until about 6 months ago. I thought why name a game "Angry Bird." But, I decided that I needed to check it out to see what it was all about. The name of the game drew me into see what it was.

Jun 09, 12 at 3:09am
Sonia ferdous

Yeah i must say it is an excellent vision of creation. I also play the game like an addictive person from that day i have found it. And i think that Angry Birds Space is the world's most popular game.

Jun 08, 12 at 8:53am
Min1001

My kids absolutely love Angry Bird. They are always asking to borrow my phone and running the battery down. I cannot afford to buy them their own phone, even though two of my kids are teenagers.

Do you know if they will be coming out with additional versions of the Angry Bird game on Android?

Apr 06, 12 at 5:27pm
jolteon1996

Well...it's fun. Very fun. But there's three MAJOR flaws.
It crashes frequently.
The Space Eagles don't work like the Mighty Eagle, and they're one-use only- the .99 that buys you unlimited Mighty Eagle use buys 20 one-use Space Eagles. So I give it a 1.5 out of 5. -1 star for flaw 1, -.5 stars for flaw 2, and -2 stars for flaw 3.

Mar 27, 12 at 2:01pm
Pokenerd15

I enjoy this game a lot. Be playing since release day and it's still great. So post what you think about it here.