Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon: Magical Melody » Annybody still play this? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 26, 12 at 1:58pm

Does anybody still play this game .If so have you even finished or need help.

Does anybody still play Harvest moon: magical melody.>:<

This message was merged with other messages by Crystal Rain (moderator)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 14 at 11:54am
Goddess_of_games

yes! I luv it!!! =D

Aug 03, 12 at 10:46am
swish-

If you get people up to two or three hearts, they'll come to your house and give you a present, each of which will give you a note!

Jul 03, 12 at 7:05am
Angel_Dogz826

I know EXACTLY how you feel... I think I'm getting the feeling RIGHT NOW!!!!! Like, how it feels like butterflies in your stomach? That's how I feel.

BTW I STILL need help trying to figure out the notes. Can anyone help me?

Jun 19, 12 at 11:05pm
Katecat

I thought I would post on here, even though I don't really have an account. Anyways, I just thought I'd say that it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who loves the game. Every time I get on the Wii/Gamecube I get the nostalgic feeling that makes me want to go run and play it again. ^-^

May 16, 12 at 6:48am
Angel_Dogz826

I'm addicted to it because every time I stop I just wanna keep playing.

Oh, and I need help. I have 46 notes and I can't seem to get 50. Can somebody send me a list or something??? :

Please and thank you.

May 06, 12 at 11:16am
Crystal Rain

Suzsranger, it looks like you were maybe trying to start new threads, since you changed the title. To do this click 'start new thread' rather than 'reply to this thread'. Feel free to start a new thread anytime you cannot find the answer on the first page or two of the forum. =) Also, please try not to double-post.

Apr 23, 12 at 9:05am
suzsranger

what do you do on top of the mountain you have to climb

Apr 23, 12 at 9:04am
suzsranger

how do you get the pig to find truffles

Apr 21, 12 at 10:45am
swish-

First you have to get as many hearts as possible. While doing that, get Woody [the carpenter] up to I think three hearts & then a Double Bed will be available in his shop. Once you have those two things, the mayor visits your house in the morning and brings you to get a blue feather.

Apr 14, 12 at 5:23am
Kiwilisa

Yes I am and I am addicted to it. I am trying to find a way to get married. any clues would be great.