Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » 3D Classics: Kid Icarus » How does it look? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 12 at 11:27pmGotenks

So for those who got this with Uprising. How does this game look on the 3DS and does it control well on it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 12 at 4:24pm
Death god

graphics are good, get headaches from 3d mode, so im not using that

http://dragcave.net/view/I7DS4

Jul 23, 12 at 7:30pm
nathanx

ive gotten 2 twinbellows but didnt beat him -_- :[

May 15, 12 at 9:53am
Epsalon X

Graphics are beautiful. The control issue mentioned before can be avoided if one used the control pad instead of the circle pad. Ranking system is an addition to the original. Good but...

Overall, better than original, EXCEPT...there is no longer a New Game+ feature. Its neccesary for the Ranking, but was a fun thing about the original. Getting and keepind the level 5 arrow has never been harder.

Apr 25, 12 at 7:17am
White Kyurem

Shadowhood
Heh, I beat it on the first day that I got it... in like 2 and a half hours.

Apr 09, 12 at 11:09pm
Shadowhood

Someone on my twitter tweeted that they finally beat the original. I am taking this as a challenge except... It is.... so hard.... I fear the well being of my 3DS when I am tempted to throw it across the room.

Mar 26, 12 at 11:49am
White Kyurem

It is soooooo beautiful! Simple fun and the 3D at max(and 5 setting in-game) is such an improvement compared to 3D Classics Xevious(I get cross-eyed when playing that on full with 3D in-game set to 5).

Mar 26, 12 at 12:13am
Shadowhood

The 3D is neat, it just makes the background (which was beautifully done artwork for 8 bit) have some depth back from the game.

The controls are alright, BUT with using the circle pad, going almost anywhere south of exactly left and right will be interpreted as "down" and will drop you through the platforms, which in some cases can lead you to die. Sigh.

The sound is kinda super loud, I always have to turn it down when switching from anything else.

Mar 25, 12 at 11:27pm
Gotenks

So for those who got this with Uprising. How does this game look on the 3DS and does it control well on it?