Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Latin/Hispanic Countries » Where are you from? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 12 at 12:42pmXxSkelterXx

Well, I guess we have a lot of Hispanics here on Neoseeker..
Where do you guys currently reside? Do you like your country?? Tell us anything you want about your home!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 11:00am
Inhale

quote legacygrim
I'ma go ahead and bump this thread. I'm from Trujillo Alto in Puerto Rico, and am pleasantly surprised to see I'm not the only Latino here.
Hi legacygrim. Its nice to see another Latino within the community. Well, the forum is dead, but the lation members are still somewhere around neo. Why don't you trying bringing some conversation into this lonely forum?

Nov 06, 12 at 10:55pm
legacygrim

I'ma go ahead and bump this thread. I'm from Trujillo Alto in Puerto Rico, and am pleasantly surprised to see I'm not the only Latino here.

Apr 06, 12 at 9:39pm
Inhale

Vermillion I am enjoying myself right now. I am bumping ice cube and I have been zipping and chiefing. I want to go hit some bowls.

Apr 06, 12 at 9:37pm
Arietta

Heh, I will fix this problem myself like I always have. No one is ever going to control my computer remotely. I prefer to die first.
Not to mention, remotely controlling the computer won't do the trick since I would have to reset the router a couple of times, probably move a couple of cables around.

Thanks for your concern though!

Apr 06, 12 at 9:33pm
Inhale

Yo Vermillion bro, take your problem to the internet section or where ever the hell this belongs. You'll find a solution. You can even get a genius who knows how to fix it to do it for you using some software that allows another computer to take over yours.

Apr 06, 12 at 9:19pm
Arietta

I am indeed using WPA encryption, but I'm certain the 3DS can deal with WPA (I can do almost everything with it, except actually play online). Happens with all my consoles: I can connect online for certain services like syncing my PSN trophies, using their browsers, sending messages... They work fine for that, but not for actual gaming.
I'm almost certain I tried the UPnP thing, but then again, I tried lots of things. Last thing I need to try to get it to work is to bridge my modem and router, but I have killed my internet twice doing that.

Apr 06, 12 at 8:57pm
Inhale

I'm not sure. It's the one that can only use letters a-f and numbers 0-9.

Apr 06, 12 at 7:04pm
LOD-squa

It might turn on the ports on demand; which is what might be happening. I also just read; what security settings do you have on the router? WPA or WEP? It seems as if WPA doesn't play well with the DS. Unsure if that might have something to do with it.

Apr 06, 12 at 6:59pm
Inhale

quote LOD-squa
Vermillion have you tried turning on UPnP on your router? It might work that way.
I'll try that too since I can't access the wifi point with video games.

Apr 06, 12 at 6:30pm
LOD-squa

Vermillion have you tried turning on UPnP on your router? It might work that way.