Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Good class for Type 95? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 12 at 2:34amthe_FAMAS_pro

Just tried it out earlier and it was beast . What perks/attachments/ and what proficiency should i use to maximize the Type 95? also,i was told that it can kill with one hit (providing all 3 bullets hit.)but as i was playing earlier,i hit the guy with 4!, 4! direct hits but he was still standing (1 bullet per burst) wtf? what happened? was it because of lag?.i really hate using burst weapons because i just plain suck at them, but like Mia i am a masochist at games like COD and it's to damn easy; i need real challenge now because COD is already getting BORING FAST. so i'm trying to reach maximum weapon level with the burst weapons and sniper rifles. i'll go back to the PM9 after i max out the m16,type 95 and the sniper rifles.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 05, 13 at 9:44pm
hi

get scavenger or slight of hand (only get this if you have extended mags) for perk one hardline or quickdraw for perk 2 get stalker or dead silence for perk 3
i usually get tactical insertion and throwing knifes or frags
primary (type 95 derp) proficiency 2 attachments attachments acog and extended mags or nade launcher
secondary ( i don't care but i have fmg9 akimbo)
death streak final stand
and then i grab assault streak with care package,auto sentry, assault drone

i know this is a pretty nooby class but i like it a lot and use it a lot

hope you like it

Jul 08, 12 at 11:37pm
IUSEthePM-9

quote Mars
Okay, first off to those of you who say it's not a challenge using the type 95 clearly you have never used it. secondly, I usually use rapid fire and a red dot but here lately i have been using it like a sniper rifle with a thermal scope although it can kill with one squeeze of the trigger it's burst fire puts it at a disadvantage in a firefight fact is the type is the ultimate camper gun great for sitting in one spot and watching a door, window etc. etc. but bad in CQC (close quarters combat) to those of you who don't know. ultimately people complain because the people who use the type 95 are usually try hards who spend way too much time playing the game and are really good with the gun but i mean come on people complain about grenade launchers, RPGs Most shotguns, MP7s/PP90m1s, Akimbo weapons, etc etc. and as such compared to most of those type 95's aren't nearly as complained about or nearly as much of a pain in the ass
Get better then. Two bullet kill at close range on a weapon with an extreme rate of fire doesn't mean "bad in CQC" it means it's the best close range...

Jul 08, 12 at 5:08pm
theQman

The Type is only a challenge if your aim sucks.

Jul 08, 12 at 1:40pm
Mars

Okay, first off to those of you who say it's not a challenge using the type 95 clearly you have never used it. secondly, I usually use rapid fire and a red dot but here lately i have been using it like a sniper rifle with a thermal scope although it can kill with one squeeze of the trigger it's burst fire puts it at a disadvantage in a firefight fact is the type is the ultimate camper gun great for sitting in one spot and watching a door, window etc. etc. but bad in CQC (close quarters combat) to those of you who don't know. ultimately people complain because the people who use the type 95 are usually try hards who spend way too much time playing the game and are really good with the gun but i mean come on people complain about grenade launchers, RPGs Most shotguns, MP7s/PP90m1s, Akimbo weapons, etc etc. and as such compared to most of those type 95's aren't nearly as complained about or nearly as much of a pain in the ass

Mar 30, 12 at 9:30am
Ajax

If you want the biggest challenge there is, use the PM-9. Even I'm not twisted enough to use that piece of shit.

Mar 29, 12 at 7:35am
theQman

quote DragonEmperor
quote theQman
Someone wants a cookie...
I deserve more than a cookie god dammit!

I deserve 3 bags of cookies!!!!
Lol, that was actually amusing.

Mar 29, 12 at 7:33am
DragonEmperor

quote theQman
I deserve more than a cookie god dammit!

I deserve 3 bags of cookies!!!!

Mar 29, 12 at 1:25am
theQman

Mar 29, 12 at 1:21am
DragonEmperor

I've got 1225 kills with the M16, better catch up soon son.

Mar 29, 12 at 12:45am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote DragonEmperor
quote Ajax
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote the_FAMAS_pro
[quote=Whelan|message:32867921]Rapid Fire, Red Dot

Sorted. MOAB FOR DAYS

Also, your name has FAMAS in it... which is a burst weapon in MW2.

Dang, you love easy mode guns

1. i find the type 95 hard to use...not used to burst guns
2. The FAMAS i am referring to is the BLOPS one.
3. I hate the MW2 FAMAS. during MW2,i used the following: M4A1,SCAR-H,ACR.
3.Exactly the reason why i want to max out burst guns and snipers (which i am not freaking good at.)MK.14,M4A1,ACR,P90,MP5,UMP45,etc. all to easy.
You're no masochist, kid.

The T95 and snipers are still ezy-mode.

Want a challenge? Use the M16 or the SPAS-12. Believe me, I have them both gold.

They're both the un-loved, under-powered red head step children of their weapon groups.

Yeah,getting a M16 gold camo feels satisfying.
Only thing i haven't maxed yet are the M16 and the sniper rifles. gonna try out the SPAS..