Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Can't Hear Voice Chat » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Mar 24, 12 at 4:28amMatt 123456789

For some reason for the last month I'm unable to hear any voice chat whilst playing this game, anyone else had the same problem? It definitely isn't my mic as I can hear people on Black Ops and in PS3 chat rooms

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 12 at 9:50am
fredmcgriff

same prob here and i have fiddled with every possible setting in game and out, nothing works others hear me i cant hear them.

Aug 08, 12 at 6:23pm
DarkBlade725

I went on MW3 last night and I used a MP7 class after the game ended a 20th prestige guy yelled at me I heard his voice going on then off but when I went to a different lobby i can hear the people in the lobby I just think it's the lobby or it's just me?

Aug 08, 12 at 1:55pm
Destroyer

If you actually look through this thread then i'm sure you'll find the answer.

Aug 08, 12 at 12:26am
priya

Hi i cant hear the voice of the people when they are calling ie; through voice chat

Jun 24, 12 at 4:00am
Airwalked

Scroll up a couple posts pal, I know doing a quick read through of every post is hard. But just do it.

Jun 20, 12 at 8:39pm
Guywhoneedshelp

This is so stupid I just bought MW3 and now I can't hear any one. It works perfectly on COD Black Ops. Someone if you have an answer please tell me!

Mar 25, 12 at 12:00pm
Matt 123456789

Yeah that was the problem for me, I dunno why it was like that, hadn't changed anything, sorted now, can enjoy this game(ish) now

Mar 25, 12 at 11:58am
HU1CH13

quote Rangers_Fan
HU1CH13

No, its in the multi-player options and turns the voices of your buddies up and down
Cheers man.

Mar 25, 12 at 9:12am
Rangers_Fan

HU1CH13

No, its in the multi-player options and turns the voices of your buddies up and down

Mar 25, 12 at 4:32am
The Red Devils

For some reason I'm fine, can hear my mates clearly as normal. Do you lot have mics of cameras ? Becasue I've got a mic.