Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » Which town is better? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Mar 23, 12 at 8:13pm

someone said konohana is because it is easier to make money. Is it true? Also, if i do live in konohana, can i still get animals? Also can i still marry people from bluebell if i live in konohana?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 14 at 7:20pm
jayfeatherfan1

In my opinion blue bell :3

Dec 01, 13 at 3:23am
Ritu

Blue bell is better than kohana !!!

Sep 06, 13 at 11:56am

even if you choose to live in bluebell you still have access to the fields in konohana but if you choose konohana you cant use the better barn and coop that bluebell has

Sep 01, 13 at 1:05pm
Sandi

Well, it depends on what you want. Of course if you ask me I'd rather live in Konohana, farming is expensive to buy seeds and fertilizer but after that its free. And while I love livestock, you still get a barn. There's no room to farm in Bluebell. Also, the charming Hiro lives in Konohana, along with Kana and some girls that are according to others on this thread, more attractive. You're also in the company of better cooks. While I chose Bluebell to begin with, and I really do like Bluebell, Konohana is a better choice overall.

Jun 28, 13 at 2:22am
Kii-Chan

well, if you live in Konohana you stil get animals.. but it's a little more expensive..
ex : if you live in bluebell, a calf will cost 1500 gold.. but if you live in Konohana, a calf will cost 1575 gold..

it's true, that if you live in Konohana.. you'll get extra money.. cause' Gombe's Seed is not far from your house..

but if you see it in the marriage candidate ways... :

the cutest boys/ the coolest boys are technically in Bluebell.. (no offense for Kana & Hiro's fans.. they're cute but the cutest is in Bluebell)

the cutest girls are technically in Konohana.. (no offense for Laney & Georgia's fans.. Nori & Reina win this round.. )

hope this helps!

Kii-Chan

Jun 20, 13 at 10:46pm
trololol

new zeland is the boss

Apr 12, 13 at 4:19pm
James, s,..young

James, young

Jan 18, 13 at 11:18am
Killer lol

I personally like the town with animals because you get a free one

Oct 25, 12 at 9:57am
HarvestMoonFan2000

I heard that it is better to start your game in konohana because you make alot more money off of crops than animals. I always start my game in konohana and then get ready to move to bluebell at the end of the month but i always forget that you cant move when your animals are pregnant so i just start over. I have started over 7 times now. But everyone has their own opinion so choose the town you like better and have fun playing

Oct 24, 12 at 6:43am
jj

If u live in bluebell its easy to make money, because animals produce, lots of goods. If you live in kokahona it takes a while to buy ALL those crops. and if you wanna make money like blue bell you have to expand ur feild. Also since u make money faster in blue bell its easygoing to get friendship points to get married :-] so id live in bluebell! :-]