Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Silent Hill: Downpour » Neoseeker reviews Silent Hill: Downpour » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 12 at 8:21pm
SerialZero

I think Vatra did a fantastic job considering what they had to contend with (namely whiny-ass fans who don't like any change whatsoever). The environments were beautiful and creative, they reinstated the puzzles were the staple of the originals, and the story was so engaging I didn't give a crap about the limited scope of enemies. Cameos and side quests were a surprising bonus as well. The only issue I had with the game was that it lagged sometimes, but that was remedied for the most part when I freed up about 10 gigs of space on my hard drive. All in all, very pleased with this title. XD

Apr 12, 12 at 2:04pm
CharleyFeyvolta

I was anticipating the release of this game as well as the HD Collection but to be honest, from what I've read in terms of reviews, neither have been up to the expected standard. Though in all honesty, if I do get either of the games it will definitely be Downpour.

Apr 08, 12 at 5:15am
DarshD

Agreed with everything. It's really nice. Hopefully they'll release a patch for that...Well, hopefully :/

Mar 23, 12 at 3:23pm
chautemoc

Konami hands over the reigns of their Silent Hill series to newcomer Vatra Studios. Find out how Downpour fares in our PS3 review.