Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call Of Duty: World At War » Think I have been patched with a "mod menu" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 13, 12 at 7:23am
theminekid

What has probably happened is that you have most likely entered an online game with a Hacker in it. Hackers do often give other players a Mod Menu during the game or other abilities like Flying and Infinite Ammo.

But I've had this problem before when I was playing Zombies Solo, and a Mod Menu appeared. I fixed this problem by reporting the Hacker and Treyarch restored my game to normal. But if you don't know what the Hacker's name was, I can't help you.

The best option would be to mail Treyarch about it.

Mar 23, 12 at 12:59pm
Loz1919

Hi - new to online gaming so excuse the ignorance. A COD-WAW server I connected to added some menus and now:-
1. I am in permanent what-I-think-is nightvision green and cannot bring up any menus to turn it off
2. whatI really want to do is unload whatever the mod was
3. tried to get back to the server that caused the trouble but it disappeared

Any ideas from you experienced online people please?

And if I do a complete reinstall will I lose my online account progress etc ?