Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » quick way to get deep dragongem? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Mar 23, 12 at 10:13amThE_aLcHeMiSt

Is there a quick way to get deep dragongems from ceadeus?
I absolutely despise hunting it, especially to get ceadeus fur...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 14 at 1:29pm
me

hey guys thx i had same problem but now i get 2 soon after reading this:cool:

May 02, 13 at 8:26pm
bagi

funny because i think the wii was mocking me when I was trying to get a rathalos ruby and instead got rathalos plate 3 times in a row. Both very rare one needed one i didn't care about so guess which one is which.

Nov 17, 12 at 8:24am
WooperOnALedge

how many is $?

Nov 17, 12 at 7:58am
Its_my_time24

You're the one that cant even SPELL TROLL or "or".. OR nooby. LMAO or ceadeus...or quest...daaamn

Nov 17, 12 at 7:24am
TROLPERSON

TROL U GUYS SUX JUST KIL CEADUS 1ORE2 TIMES IN THE FIRST QEUST ID GOT LIKE $ OF THEM XD <3 YOU GUYS ARE SO NUBY

Aug 14, 12 at 6:28am
Its_my_time24

Actually, just press home, and click Reset on the left, takes u to main menu,

Aug 13, 12 at 7:23pm
trueLEGEND22

Just press the home button and hit wii menu to restart (I think it's the easiest way) and it won't mess ur game up. PLUS it's way faster than hitting the power button...

Aug 11, 12 at 2:15pm
RockofKuthian

I believe it gets repelled. I know a lot of people who killed him on their third run

Aug 11, 12 at 7:55am
Mycool33

Hey I was wondering if you don't kill it the second time does it repel it again or do you fail?

Jun 14, 12 at 10:31am
Newman_Vin

apparently you can also get the deep dragongem on a repel too. it will be in the rewards.