Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » How many Streetpasses have you received? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Mar 21, 12 at 5:56amHuntereb

I have gotten two Streetpasses so far. The reason is that I bought my 3DS secretly, my parents and family do not know I have it so I can't take it with me very much. I have not told them because if I get grounded, I will still have it.

So, how many do you have and why do you have so many/little?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 13, 12 at 5:33am
littlegizmo

quote Huntereb
quote Fasha
also was wondering how do u gain street passes while playing the games online? because ive got kid icarus and played co-op with other ki players but it never popped up with street passes at all. because this would help greatly
They should just arrive after playing with people, but you can't use them with PuzzleSwap or Find Mii. They just sit in there and take up space. I have 1100+ of them in my plaza. If you have Mario Kart 7, try playing online and you should gain some.
you will have new miis but no street passing for playing mario kart 7 .. I have 1001 miis and 451 streetpass... its not the same...

May 02, 12 at 12:50pm
Boreas

At about 23 Streetpasses and 70+ Spotpass (to lazy to check :P)

May 02, 12 at 12:37pm
Mr Gamerboy

one streetpass from some dude named steve, and two spotpasses of reggie and some dude from i fight dragons

Apr 28, 12 at 7:25pm
TheBrutux168

I got 12 Streepass tags from actual Streetpass and over 100 through Spotpass

Apr 28, 12 at 8:36am
Huntereb

quote Fasha
also was wondering how do u gain street passes while playing the games online? because ive got kid icarus and played co-op with other ki players but it never popped up with street passes at all. because this would help greatly
They should just arrive after playing with people, but you can't use them with PuzzleSwap or Find Mii. They just sit in there and take up space. I have 1100+ of them in my plaza. If you have Mario Kart 7, try playing online and you should gain some.

Apr 28, 12 at 2:45am
w111j

With my sister and bringing my 3DS with me almost everywhere, I have over 200.

Apr 28, 12 at 12:15am
Fasha

Apr 28, 12 at 12:11am
Fasha

quote Liege
quote Huntereb
Ha, I'm from Henrico! Where are you at in Richmond (not trying to creep XD)?
It doesn't bother me. I work in Midlothian (I would say where but given the nature or my work I'll keep it to myself until I leave. Have a good shot at another job, but don't know anything for certain.) and I live close to Ashland.

hey tho i dont know were those areas are i live bout 30ish mins from danville and the only ppl here who i know who have 3ds's are my husband and a friend of ours, other wise there is nothing in danville at all execpt apreantly a few of the gamestop clerks, weve hit the mall on the weekends and still nothing. intotal i have 46 chars 5 are my husbands and the rest are from ppl around japan(a island off mainland japan not japan its self) we were debating on hunting around lynchburg to see if any of the college students on the weekends would carry theres other then that your right the area is dead :/

Apr 24, 12 at 1:53pm
Mikey14

It's at 14 now.(6 from the same person.)

Apr 24, 12 at 1:41pm
Huntereb

I recently gained two from a restaurant, bringing my grand total to four.