Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 Ultimate Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 21, 12 at 3:48pm
NiceReview

Well shoot I got their 6670 Silent card a couple months back thinking the 7000series version (which isn't out yet) was going to be a rebrand with slight overclock but instead the teir above it performed pretty well for a passive card! and about what I paid for the 6670.

I do the quiet computing, light gaming thing (Path of Exile, Diablo 3, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning all played well so no major complaints)

Mar 21, 12 at 2:29am
Vagabond

quote Volaricabarrra
It's using passive cooler from what I saw in the review? But I guess with this entry card, probably won't require a cooler with fan.
It doesn't require a fan, but Sapphire recommends the case being used have a fan that directs some air over the GPU heatsink.

Mar 21, 12 at 2:13am
Volaricabarrra

It's using passive cooler from what I saw in the review? But I guess with this entry card, probably won't require a cooler with fan.

Mar 20, 12 at 5:27pm
leochan

Retailing at around $100, AMD's Radeon HD 7750 doesn't aim to the fastest graphics card series around. Sapphire aims to take the entry-level card to Ultimate heights by augmenting the HD 7750 with a custom fanless heatsink that delivers improved cooling performance without any of the noise during operation. Sapphire's HD 7750 Ultimate just might prove Ultimate enough to be the fastest passively-cooled entry level graphics card yet, depending on how it fares in our review.