Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » Free apps are not so free? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 12 at 1:47pmPhi

This was interesting so I thought I'd post it and ask if people use the free version of apps instead of paying for them?

I don't have a credit card and am not going to waste my parent's money on piddly little apps for my phone, so yeah, I always download free ones.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 21, 12 at 3:29am
Dragoon

Kubrick - you're such a womaniser.

Yeah, I heard that on the news or something the other day and was pretty surprised by it. I don't have a phone with internet let alone the capability to download apps so it doesn't really affect me in the way it might do you guys, and the only app I have on my iTouch is Angry Birds which I paid for.

Mar 21, 12 at 2:51am
Kubrick

quote Pikachu

Walnuts
You thought i was so stupid that you assumed I said the wifi bar was the battery "icon"
XDDDD

I'm surprised tbh. ;D

lol, jk, ily mannn

Mar 20, 12 at 8:14pm
PokeGamer

well having no itouch or android, i cant get apps. my parents only get apps that are free. they wont even but the 99c apps. free or notin. except the geocache app my dad got on his ipad. that was like $10... as where my brother and sister-in-law will buy apps. they're smart about what they buy, but they'll pay for an app...

Mar 20, 12 at 6:17pm
Pikachu

Walnuts
It's fine, I didn't expect anyone to see the battery icon at first anyway. Since it is right at the border of my screen, the black frame around it amplifies it more.

Awesome! Do i win cookies?

And to be on topic, i don't pay for apps. Poor people can't have nice things so i get them from websites that give you a free download. Its not exactly how i get it, but more along the lines.

Mar 20, 12 at 6:13pm
walnuts

quote Pikachu

Walnuts
You thought i was so stupid that you assumed I said the wifi bar was the battery "icon"
XDDDD

It's not a reflection on you, it's just that when one works in IT (like myself), one does contend with...interesting interpretations of things, to say the least. Hence why I asked for clarification haha.

It's ok, you passed :>!

Mar 20, 12 at 6:01pm
Pikachu

Walnuts
XDDDD

Mar 20, 12 at 5:59pm
walnuts

quote Pikachu

Walnuts wow..just..wow xD

...have I done something wrong? D:

Mar 20, 12 at 5:43pm
Pikachu

Walnuts wow..just..wow xD

Mar 20, 12 at 5:40pm
walnuts

quote Pikachu

Walnust haha no that's my wifi
Look right over the wifi very thin blue line (its thicker when seen physically on the phone)

lmao, I can see it now. I was prepared to say 'sweetheart, that's your wifi' haha. That's pretty awesome actually :>!

Mar 20, 12 at 5:34pm
Pikachu

Walnust haha no that's my wifi
Look right over the wifi ;) very thin blue line (its thicker when seen physically on the phone)