Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Conquest » Historical Accuracies » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 12 at 1:04pmPhi

Interesting read. I didn't actually realise this. It's pretty cool that there is some slight connection.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 29, 12 at 6:46am
Geo

Well, that's cheating!
It's like having prior knowledge of the exam questions.

Oh well, the advantages of the love for Okami. We can never see such things ever have any relation to Pokemon.
Sadly.

This game makes me wonder if the storyline is somewhat similar to some actual historical records.

Mar 28, 12 at 8:57am
Phi

quote Geo
All you need to do is watch an anime such as Sengoku Basara and you'll learn about Japanese history.

I get all my Japanese history from Okami, thank you. :3 Okami helped me get into uni because one of the questions on my English exam was to write about a country you want to visit and I wrote about Japan using all my knowledge from Okami. xD

Mar 26, 12 at 5:47am
Geo

All you need to do is watch an anime such as Sengoku Basara and you'll learn about Japanese history.

Mar 25, 12 at 1:41am
Dark Arcanine

I wondered before if it's something they might've done and I guess they have. It's interesting to see the match-ups.

Mar 21, 12 at 3:40am
Hearts

Agreed. I sort of expected this since it's a crossover and it's nice to see historical people in the game. Although, I don't know any of them. D:

Mar 21, 12 at 1:43am
Midnight

Haha yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting. I think it's a great idea on how they sort of base their characters of historical figures. xP

Mar 20, 12 at 1:04pm
Phi

Interesting read. I didn't actually realise this. It's pretty cool that there is some slight connection.