Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess » Epic Fail » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 12 at 7:53pm
SirLemons

quote Blink the Blue Link
So, I decided to beat the game a second time (this time without Action Replay) and I'm at Lanayru's tears of light. I used AR to skip this part in my previous playthrough, so I got most of them without help. Just for the sake of finally having a shortcut to Castle Town, which I didn't get last time because of skipping the insects, I decided to get the Lake Hylia insects last. Then, thinking that I could get back, I went after every single other one first. Now I can't figure out how to get back to Lake Hylia, because the fences and bridge's walls obviously won't let me.

Help one stupid player defeat the evil Zelda!

Yes, Zelda. Not Ganondorf, Zelda. Wait, should that be spoilered?

P.S. I did put a message similar to this on the GC forum, but then I thought that this one was a bit more active... then I realized that the last time anyone posted in this forum was in January.

Why do forums become so inactive so fast?
I got stuck here too first time I played, simply warp to Lake Hylia.

May 07, 12 at 10:55am
Spontex

Now... wait a minute bUmP well just use a YouTube guide... or something or just be cheap and use the AR (I don't know if i should be mentioning it cuz i might get my account banned)

Mar 20, 12 at 12:20pm
Blink the Blue Link

So, I decided to beat the game a second time (this time without Action Replay) and I'm at Lanayru's tears of light. I used AR to skip this part in my previous playthrough, so I got most of them without help. Just for the sake of finally having a shortcut to Castle Town, which I didn't get last time because of skipping the insects, I decided to get the Lake Hylia insects last. Then, thinking that I could get back, I went after every single other one first. Now I can't figure out how to get back to Lake Hylia, because the fences and bridge's walls obviously won't let me.

Help one stupid player defeat the evil Zelda!

Yes, Zelda. Not Ganondorf, Zelda. Wait, should that be spoilered?

P.S. I did put a message similar to this on the GC forum, but then I thought that this one was a bit more active... then I realized that the last time anyone posted in this forum was in January.

Why do forums become so inactive so fast?