Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Forum Requests, Feedback, & Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 19, 12 at 9:07pmGotenks

Game launches on Friday and the forum is gaining some activity now so I think it's time for us to get one of these up.

So if you have a suggestion or request then please post them.

I know I've been trying to think of a way to organize the multiplayer on here. I really don't want to request a subforum for it yet because I don't know how the turn out will be so would you guys prefer to keep the individual threads in this forum or have one thread for it that could be stickied or just left unstickied as it will be used either way?

Sigma
3DS Action Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Eiche
3DS Action Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Aurigae
3DS Games Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 13 at 9:53am
Aurigae

Vast: Myself and the MR team decided it was good to go under section moderator control, in this case, Sigma and Eiche's control. :-)

Oct 25, 13 at 6:37am
Vast

Amsey
Is the forum going to be getting a new mod, or is it too inactive now? I noticed the mod application thread was closed a while ago. O:

Sep 24, 13 at 11:25am
Aurigae

I don't see the problem with either header, Eiche has chosen the header now & that's how it's staying. I don't understand why this has dragged on for this long since it's a header of a forum, but anyway.

If anybody has any issues with a header/member/whatever else; please PM me, Eiche and Sigma.
Thank-you.

Sep 24, 13 at 11:14am
KrystalDark

Which is a lot with the low amount of activity the forum had back then.

A header/footer contest was suggested a few times but the question here is how many members would actually sign up for it?

Sep 24, 13 at 11:13am
Eiche

quote Blazing Tempest
quote Eiche
Someone had asked for their own header (the one now taken down) to be put up, and it was put up without input from the community, which is the same thing you are complaining about now.
Actually someone had suggested there to be a new header and said person was requested to make one by the moderator at the time. So the community did have input, just only from two members of it

Then said moderator should have allowed the rest of the community to provide input, probably by proposing a header/footer contest if several members wanted to see change.

Sep 24, 13 at 11:04am
Capaldi

quote Eiche
Someone had asked for their own header (the one now taken down) to be put up, and it was put up without input from the community, which is the same thing you are complaining about now.
Actually someone had suggested there to be a new header and said person was requested to make one by the moderator at the time. So the community did have input, just only from two members of it

Sep 24, 13 at 10:51am
Eiche

quote SapphireLucario
Sometimes I wonder if you mods even consider other people's feelings on things like these aside from your own. Why couldn't you have let some of the regular members of this forum take a vote on weather to keep one or the other banner instead of just forcing it on like you're like tyrants? Besides, how well do you know Kid Icarus: Uprising? I don't really see some of you post unless its in the GD or in a forum game.
Well, as I was led to believe, that was exactly what happened with the new header. Someone had asked for their own header (the one now taken down) to be put up, and it was put up without input from the community, which is the same thing you are complaining about now.

Other than removing that line of text and cleaning up a few links in the header, that was done to put the header back up that the community had previously voted for.

Sep 23, 13 at 6:05pm
SapphireLucario

quote Swampert X
whoa whoa, I never said anything about the banner in the header KrystalDark and SapphireLucario.

I'm wondering why it was taken down as well.
Hey, I'm not upset with you. Now that I've cleared my thoughts from whatever the heck from earlier (I think I may have overreacted... Stupid reflexes) I think I see the problem. Back on pg. 15, you said something about the header looking stupid, but the others thought you meant the header's banner as well as the junk that had been littered around the old banner before. So, whoever's running the forum now ('cause I can't keep track now. Sigma's one of them right?) decided to use Amy's banner due to Fludity and some of the others (And I see most of the people who agreed with Fluid are either mods are former ones), and it just esculated from there.

Sep 23, 13 at 5:26pm
Swampert X

whoa whoa, I never said anything about the banner in the header KrystalDark and SapphireLucario.

I'm wondering why it was taken down as well.

Sep 23, 13 at 5:21pm
SapphireLucario

That's.... Really stupid. I agree we could get rid of some things (Like "nub BT"), but the banner?

(If anyone thinks I'm overracting and being an offensive idiot in this next part, then I'm sorry)

*Deep breath*

Sometimes I wonder if you mods even consider other people's feelings on things like these aside from your own. Why couldn't you have let some of the regular members of this forum take a vote on weather to keep one or the other banner instead of just forcing it on like you're like tyrants? Besides, how well do you know Kid Icarus: Uprising? I don't really see some of you post unless its in the GD or in a forum game.

/endramment (rant + comment)