Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Carry Your Kid Icarus AR Cards in Style! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Mar 19, 12 at 7:36pmHeibai

I posted this in the Kid Icarus forum, too, but I decided I would share it with those who don't look at that forum here.

I made this today to keep my AR cards in. I was trying to get into the Kid Icarus spirit, and this seemed to work! So if you guys want one too, here it is.

I styled it after a playing card box after seeing the back of one of the cards today. It isn't the best, but I think it will do for me. Card stock always works the best. You should hopefully be able to just copy and paste it into Paint, then print it. That's how I did it anyways. I was never good at this kind of thing.

Here you go!

(lame, I only have one card in mine...)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 06, 12 at 12:57pm
Capaldi

That's Hamazing, brilliant stuff, how did I never find this thing before?

Apr 02, 12 at 2:59pm
Heibai

Oh please! You're too kind!

I tried my best, alright?

Apr 01, 12 at 7:28pm
Paper Mario Dude

I printed it out on glossy paper and glued/taped it to cardstock/cardboard paper that was pre-cut to the box's shape... the high res glossy paper makes it look ok, but the whole thing is horribly blurry and the back of it looks like utter crap. It doesn't like to close properly so hopefully there will be an official one... if not, I'll have to re-print it and glue it to a pre-existing card deck holder

Mar 22, 12 at 2:41am
Dragoon

That looks awesome!

Mar 20, 12 at 6:36pm
Heibai

Well, Pokemon cheater, like I said, cardstock works best! Just don't step on it.

Mar 20, 12 at 5:50pm
Pokemon cheater

quote bbb7002004
quote demoncatjuston
too bad the game has already been announced utter crap.
Too bad that opinion is the vast minority.
Too bad the...
Screw this trend, I'll tell you how I like it when I play it.

That's a nice case Sonic Rush! I like it! I may print one off myself, but I imagine it would be a bit flimsy.

Mar 20, 12 at 6:02am
bbb7002004

quote demoncatjuston
Too bad that opinion is the vast minority.

Mar 19, 12 at 8:00pm
demoncatjuston

Mar 19, 12 at 7:36pm
Heibai

I posted this in the Kid Icarus forum, too, but I decided I would share it with those who don't look at that forum here.

I made this today to keep my AR cards in. I was trying to get into the Kid Icarus spirit, and this seemed to work! So if you guys want one too, here it is.

I styled it after a playing card box after seeing the back of one of the cards today. It isn't the best, but I think it will do for me. Card stock always works the best. You should hopefully be able to just copy and paste it into Paint, then print it. That's how I did it anyways. I was never good at this kind of thing.

Here you go!

(lame, I only have one card in mine...)