Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » your epic moments in mhfu. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Mar 19, 12 at 12:29amvolganos

on lvl 6 dual kut-ku quest the kut-ku was flying around the area so i put down a shock trap and two large barrel bombs on top so when the kut-ku started to swoop i put down a sm barrel bomb and the bombs exploded and it came tumbling down onto the shock trap and i finished it with a grt sword charge.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 8:25pm
animal_lover310

I was fighting Shen georen for the first time(first time for this mem stick my last one went hey wire) with the chamy ls (I got this after 2 quests him killing chamy with ravager blade+) and killing him by attacking one leg the whole time except when he fell an doing it without the dragonator or the ballista

Sep 10, 12 at 2:34am
simonis

Dual green plesioth .was shootin one plesioth with rapid fire shells when another jumped off the watter right in front of me and right in bullets path i hit that plesioth while it was midair and he died then last bullet hit the other one and that one died to

Sep 09, 12 at 5:43am
simonis

Dual rajang (last elder quest)when encountered 1st the smallest * and then the bigest 3 times as big than the 1st one was epic to compare these two

Sep 04, 12 at 6:48am
MoNsTeR eateR unite

My epic moments was:
1.The tigrex jump when i was in front of him.The tail will hit me when he lands but i crouch and i did'nt get hit.What?
2.I fight g3 kirin.He is charging it's azure horn and running on me.Succes evade it,but when i turn my camera on kirin,i saw he climb the wall in the swamp.
3.I play multiplayer with my friend's(three)doing"two queen's"quest.Pink rath down.Then the 'close to death'rathian was in front of my friend.The rathian almost hit my friend(very low health) and then i uppercut the rathian.Died

Sep 03, 12 at 8:44pm
MudkipNerdRage

My best moment was when the Akantor had me on very low health and he started charging at me, then my Felyne comrade jumped and hit him in the head, killing him just before the charge hit me. Winning.

Mar 31, 12 at 8:56am
Sl33p3r

The HR6 Urgent quest, my first Akantor. I fought him relentlessly for 30 mins, only to end up running out of recovery items. Just as I was about to quit, I manned-up and pulled threw another 5 mins of it's terrifyingly damaging attacks, I killed that Akantor. It felt so good man, If I had been hit even once more, I would have died.

Sigh... I know it doesn't sound impressive, but to me, it was one priceless memory.

Mar 23, 12 at 7:45pm
uatemymonkey

Doing the dual Nargacuga quest with KOTS in about 3 mins 30 seconds.

That beastly Lao Cannon ahaha.

Mar 23, 12 at 12:07pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Akantor was chargin' I Lv 3 charged his face-stopped his charge-killed him.

Mar 22, 12 at 11:47am
Diablo Lord

my epic moments was
1. When i first putten on my monoblos waist and chest with a shogun helmet, it looks awesome!!!!
2. When i killed double yuans with one hit on both when they charged on me

Mar 21, 12 at 3:18pm
lagiacrus10

i had one with tigrex i died he slept i came back hit him in the face quest cleard.....
and with duo hypno the came to me i hit the two of them in the face quest cleard.
and my first tigrex was cleard with 1 SECOND!! on the clock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
KILL EVERY MONSTER BEFORE IT KILS YOU!!!!!!!!!