Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet PS Vita » Who's going to get this? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 12 at 3:49amAurora

So who's probably going to get this when it's out? I almost certainly will, unless it's really bad and/or really expensive *cough*Lumines*cough*.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 26, 12 at 11:13am
Wakaman

quote Aurora
It's not out yet, Wakaman.
wut ._.
I was under the impression that it was supposed to come out on the 22nd of this month.
*bleep* Gamestop, I saw the new release date.

Mar 26, 12 at 1:34am
Aurora

It's not out yet, Wakaman.

Mar 25, 12 at 7:24pm
Wakaman

Well I still enjoyed the PSP version to death.

So who got it? I'm gonna go tomorrow as I didn't have enough money for a day one buy. I worked today so yay!

If anyone did how much better is it than the PSP one and how does it compare to the PS3 LBP2?

Mar 21, 12 at 5:59pm
Captain Nerditude

I'm definitely going to get it. It's the only PSVita game I'm really excited about. I just hope it'll be much better than LBPPSP. That one was just a huge disappointment to me. I wasn't too bad, but compared to the PS3 version, it was
crap.

Mar 18, 12 at 7:29pm
Wakaman

I am, have been working so now I can afford shit. This is probably my favorite platformer of the newer gen.

Mar 18, 12 at 3:49am
Aurora

So who's probably going to get this when it's out? I almost certainly will, unless it's really bad and/or really expensive *cough*Lumines*cough*.