Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Blitzball Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Mar 17, 12 at 6:21pmVicarious

With new info we have received it seems we may get to play some Blitzball online. Sounds like it would be pretty interesting. Who would actually play this online? Do you think it would make you blitzball haters give it another chance? What do you think it will be like online?

Discuss!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 12 at 11:15am
Theman

Blitzball Online will be great if you get to form your own team and challenge other teams.

May 02, 12 at 11:39pm
SpartanNinja

Yeah in order for this to work, it would require them to do a major overhaul of the Blitzball system. And Aside from that there is no real reason to go online with the game. So I guess we will have to wait and see.

May 02, 12 at 1:28pm
harribob01

I absolutely loved blitzball cant wait till it comes out online or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

May 02, 12 at 9:27am
Theman

Blitzball Online is it going to be like FFX where you actually control a guy or like FFX-2 where you just look at the screen?

Apr 14, 12 at 6:32am
CharleyFeyvolta

If I'm completely honest, I think I'd give it a go but I don't think it'd become something I did too often. It wasn't too bad to learn to play it was just playing it that was a pain in the neck. I had difficulty keeping a winning streak and lost out on getting Wakka's Celestial Weapon because of it which was a nightmare for me because I had everyone's but his lol.

Apr 14, 12 at 4:18am
Jabba Overkill

quote Gohouri
One thing SE should not do but sadly I would love is a spin off.
Unfortunately FFX already has a spin off, it's FFX-2  

Apr 13, 12 at 6:27pm
Gohouri

Could not be bothered to read the 1st thread post but judging by the name, I see this would be on the Psp Vita?

If so then it makes sense, especially the HD version, I doubt they will add anything special though around different aspect but hey what you gonna do.

One thing SE should not do but sadly I would love is a spin off.

Apr 13, 12 at 2:00pm
12vaAnoVa069

I wuz good at it my first time but when i replayed it sucked cuz I didn't do league for practice.

Apr 06, 12 at 2:25pm
rpg

well online I wouldn't :/ and if SE make online only items, or something for blitzball I'll be hurt.

Apr 06, 12 at 9:00am
tidus04

Blitz was fun, but an online mode? I doubt that will be much of a hit but I am sure I would give it a go.