Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Kid Icarus NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 16, 12 at 5:07pmGotenks

Main Page

Welcome to the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!

Welcome to the Kid Icarus wiki on Neoseeker!

Our aim is to be the best source of Kid Icarus information on the Internet, and with your valuable support, we can achieve this.

You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!

Games

Characters

Weapons

Did You Know...

• Pit, the main character of the Kid Icarus series, appeared in the Nintendo version of Tetris?
  • Kid Icarus has a brother series, Metroid?
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS is the first Kid Icarus game to release in 20 years?

Featured Page

PitBlade.png
The Blade weapon class is the most basic of the nine weapon classes available within the Nintendo 3DS game Kid Icarus: Uprising. Balanced in both ranged and melee attacks, Blades resemble laser guns with extending barrels.

Recent Changes

Kid Icarus NeoWiki stats

As of September 24 2014, this NeoWiki currently has 91 articles and 247 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our wanted pages and our short pages!

Kid Icarus forums on Neoseeker

FORUMPOSTSLAST POST
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)29616re: Good farming weapons chapter? (GodSpeed00)
Sep 19, 14 09:28AM
Kid Icarus
(NES, wii-u)
19re: Am I the only one... (n85)
Dec 07, 09 09:44PM
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS)19re: Anyone beaten the game? (edge dino)
Oct 26, 13 04:24PM
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (3DS)0 ()
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (GBC)0 ()

(We plan on making the Kid Icarus Wiki one of the best free resources on the net for information on every feature of the Kid Icarus game franchise.

Current wiki leader: N/A

Current wiki moderators: Blazing Tempest

Note: Anyone can edit the NeoWikis

What you can do

* At the moment there are still a lot of pages needed such as Character Pages, Location Pages, and Weapons pages with hardly any information on them.
  • There are still a lot of Wanted pages that need to be created. Not having these pages can result in not giving the full explanation in some circumstances.
Why should I help out?

A certain amount of contributions a week to the wiki, you can earn yourself a wiki contributor tag, although small edits here and there won't be counted. We do not encourage people to contribute just for the tags, we would prefer you contributed because you enjoy it!

Important!

Anything you add must be your own work, Neoseeker doesn't look too kindly upon plagiarism.

You can use this thread to ask for help or any other questions you may have.

You can also use this thread to inform others of what you plan on adding to the Wiki. We don't want 2 or 3 people working on the same thing only to realize when they've finished someone's already done it. Also as a group, we must agree on the changes being made so the Wiki will be to everybody's liking. Also if you're new to contributing to Wikis, then don't be shy about asking any questions you may have. We'd be more than happy to answer them.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 25, 13 at 10:48pm
canderson

It's totally fine guys. I understand if you guys are very busy. =)
Like I said before, I plan to just focus on the Solo Mode of Kid Icarus Uprising.

Mar 25, 13 at 12:48pm
FuNcHeEsE

I'll try to edit the wiki in my spare time, but I'm usually busy.

Mar 22, 13 at 8:35am
Team Hydro Aura

pls Blazing Tempest

We can try to drag FuNcHeEsE and Rouge Elite back as well

Mar 22, 13 at 8:33am
Capaldi

quote Team Hydro Aura
I must say you have your work cut out for you xD

Maybe I can find some time to help out. Or we can force Blazing Tempest to help too :3

I'm busy w/ the Metroid wiki at the mo tbh :3 I may chip in a little bit from time-to-time though if canderson needs moar contributers

Mar 22, 13 at 6:34am
Team Hydro Aura

quote canderson
Not going to let this wiki die just yet.
I plan on doing summaries on as many Chapters as I can in Kid Icarus Uprising.
I already did Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature. Hopefully that looks good at least.
I must say you have your work cut out for you xD

Maybe I can find some time to help out. Or we can force Blazing Tempest to help too :3

Mar 19, 13 at 9:20pm
canderson

Not going to let this wiki die just yet.
I plan on doing summaries on as many Chapters as I can in Kid Icarus Uprising.
I already did Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature. Hopefully that looks good at least.

Oct 03, 12 at 8:03am
Capaldi

ShadowCrystallux
For editing new Chapters I would suggest looking at the pages on Chapters already done and using the style used on there. Pretty sure it's split into Sky Battle, Land Battle and Boss Fight sections, with some extra details for example, some of the plot, at the top of the page. I think there's also an intensity gate section at the bottom, and details on Zodiac Chambers could be placed within the land battle section.
There is a chapter template on the wiki that you could use too, to keep the Chapter appearence with the ones already done.

For weapons, I think most have been done, but you could throw in some extra details and the images for each weapon.
That's all I can think of, hope it helps.

Oct 03, 12 at 4:58am
ShadowCrystallux

quote SR THE HEDGEHOG
quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to do some editing on the wiki, focusing on chapters and bosses. Any tips?
Tip 1 Bosses: Tell Them Their Weakness And The Best Weapon To Use!
———————————————————
Tip 2 Chapters: Tell Them What Weapon Is Best For The Chapters!
———————————————————
BTW I Haven't Made A NeoWiki Yet And I Already Know This!
There isn't a best weapon for any chapter or boss, it is down to preference and experience alone, I can't use palms, arms and clubs but I can use claws, bows and blades. Weaknesses on bosses if there is any are pointed out by Palutena. Pretty easy :/.

Oct 03, 12 at 4:47am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to do some editing on the wiki, focusing on chapters and bosses. Any tips?
Tip 1 Bosses: Tell Them Their Weakness And The Best Weapon To Use!
———————————————————
Tip 2 Chapters: Tell Them What Weapon Is Best For The Chapters!
———————————————————
BTW I Haven't Made A NeoWiki Yet And I Already Know This!

Oct 03, 12 at 4:21am
ShadowCrystallux