Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Chili, Cilan, Cress - are they the Shadow Triad? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 16, 12 at 1:28pmCastlewars

Recently, I started hearing this rumour that Chili/Cilan/Cress are in fact the Shadow Triad. Is this true, or not?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 14 at 2:59am
Ditto Girl

Definitely. They look too much like the shadow triad not to be the shadow triad.

Nov 26, 13 at 6:52am
PKMNFANJGM

No, no! If you play Pokémon White or Black 2, or a game like that, you'll find out the truth. They, behind the scenes, ambushed the shadow triad. They could not be the shadow triad. I have recently found out that the 'shadow triad' isn't really. There are more. Plus in the series, why would Cilan try to stop team plasma? I saw with my own eyes in an ep. the shadow triad and Cilan in the same place, and there were three, plus Cilan and Ash and Iris. And that is my conclusion.

Jun 14, 13 at 10:05pm
Pokemon myth buster

They are proven to not be the shadow triad due to in pokemon black and white two if you use the memory link they are clearly seen battling each other in a cutscene flashback so sorry chaos team your statement is false

Oct 10, 12 at 3:10pm
zekrom123345

sorry you see the shadow triad and they battle cilan chili and cress

Oct 10, 12 at 3:09pm
zekrom123345

this is impossible in a flashback you see the shadow triad it is an event if you write you b/w save to b2/w2 and talk to cilan

Mar 20, 12 at 8:16am
Hearts

Ok, believe it or not, the moment I saw this from the Pokemon Diamond Clans subforum (Thread creator not showed, only the last poster) I knew right away of who created it. It seems I have gotten used of your title style, CW. Cheers!

Anyways, for my serious answer, I cannot tell for sure if they are since no information was given. Simply that. The only evidences are that they are a trio, and happen to not be at the battle against the seven sages because of Belle was busy with the other leaders.

Mar 20, 12 at 6:07am
Geo

I think they could be the Shadow Triad. Cilan, our dear Ash's company, is the mole.

Which is why Ghetsis always knows where the main character is, and the Shadow Triad always awaits for the arrival of the main character. It's a conspiracy!

Mar 17, 12 at 9:56am
Phi

It explains why they don't show up to battle the Sages.

Mar 16, 12 at 8:54pm
Pheonyx

I can vouch for Chaos Team that he didn't make it up. It's been floating around for a while. I mean, just Google it. I'm actually surprised it's taken a year for it to be brought up here.

And apparently since this thread appears to be more popular, despite it being "a waste of a thread" I'll repeat what I said in the other. Sure there's no evidence for them to be the Shadow Triad, but there's no evidence not. I like the theory, so I'll choose to believe in it until evidence suggests otherwise.

Mar 16, 12 at 8:23pm
PokeKirbyDeluxe

quote castlewars
Recently, I started hearing this rumour that Chili/Cilan/Cress are in fact the Shadow Triad. Is this true, or not?
Maybe in BW2, we can battle the Shadow Triad. You can usually tell a little bit of how someone is by their Pokemon. You can tell I love dragon types and adventure in my team.