Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Growlanser's Neoseeker series page » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 16, 12 at 12:31amQuetzalcoatl

Hi guys! We've recently noticed the growing interest in the Growlanser series that it would be beneficial to talk about the series page. The series page for Growlanser would be located right -->here<---. The page is pretty much empty... Neoseeker series pages are a brief introduction and general history in regards to such a series. Take the Final Fantasy seriespage as an example; as you see, it has rich content and the game's profiles have contributions, fanarts, neowiki pages, topics and reviews submitted to them. Growlanser series can also have all that and more! With proper contributions and an active community, we can make Neoseeker's growlanser series profiles a reliable source for information and a general hangout for fans.

Stuff that needs to be worked on:
  • General introduction and history of the growlanser franchise. Must be written soley on Neoseeker and not be from some other site. Do that here!
  • Forum topics for up-coming Growlanser games.
  • Profile contributions eg. reviews, cheats/tips, gameplay, features, etc.
    • Walkthrough/FAQ's would be awesome too. If possible we can colab in one .
  • Fanart. The fanart is a case sensitive so make sure your the author of whatever fanart you would like to contribute
  • neogallery of screenshots from the game. Make sure to tag your images correctly with the growlanser games.
There can be more aspects but for now that can be our main goals. If this works out, we could also request a neowiki .

If you guys have any questions or want to suggest/request anything around the forums feel free to contact the local mod corresponding to that section. Were here to help the community with tools and if possible, with information as well. I'm as excited as all of you with this series and I admittedly say that it was the community that was built RIGHT here in this forum. kratoscar2011 alraedy took his time to promote such series in the RPG social forum on Neoseeker (here). let's we all do the same .

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 12 at 9:27am
daveyd

quote CoarseDragon
quote daveyd
quote CoarseDragon
When I can I'll edit that map with the correct names. I want to try to get a bit further in the game so I know more cities. Probably later this week.
Cool. I fixed all of the country page names and some of the city names, but there's still several cities I'm not sure about yet.
I'm having some software problems so I can't quite get the map edited yet. Maybe in a day or two.
I didn't realize until just now that the instruction manual has a map on pg. 2. I've updated all the city names to match the localization now. The only location I'm still not sure about is Hedgestress Forest. There's also a city we didn't have on the map (Ribocca) in SE corner of Dulkheim.

Aug 20, 12 at 10:41am
CoarseDragon

quote daveyd
quote CoarseDragon
When I can I'll edit that map with the correct names. I want to try to get a bit further in the game so I know more cities. Probably later this week.
Cool. I fixed all of the country page names and some of the city names, but there's still several cities I'm not sure about yet.
I'm having some software problems so I can't quite get the map edited yet. Maybe in a day or two.

Aug 15, 12 at 9:45am
daveyd

quote CoarseDragon

Aug 14, 12 at 12:38pm
CoarseDragon

Aug 14, 12 at 9:06am
daveyd

quote izanagi_the_creator
It would be great if someone can edit those location names to official ones so that casual gamers will not be confused looking at it. Apparently, the names from the Gamefaqs walkthroughs don't really match with the official game localization names. Leazel and Riesel are quite a difference!
I will start changing the category page names, but I'm no good at editing pictures so I'll have to leave the map to someone else.

Also, I haven't been to all the towns yet so I don't know all the ones that need to be changed... If anyone you or anyone can post a list of city names that still need to be changed in this thread, that would be a huge help. I think we also need to change a lot of names for the gems and skills.

Aug 13, 12 at 5:01pm
izanagi_the_creator

It would be great if someone can edit those location names to official ones so that casual gamers will not be confused looking at it. Apparently, the names from the Gamefaqs walkthroughs don't really match with the official game localization names. Leazel and Riesel are quite a difference!

Aug 12, 12 at 11:38pm
kratoscar2011

quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
daveyd

freaking finished the Colisseum/Arena Section, its kind of a mess but i can fix it later.
Nice. We'll worry about making it look more organized later. CD can help us decide how to format it once he's recovered. I will look it over more carefully once I actually get to the Colosseum (I'm only like 25 hours into my first playthrough), but at least for now we have some info up there.

We also still need to rename (move) some pages to match AtlusUSA's localization... For example, I guess we need to change the "vacations" page to "furloughs". And some spellings of the countries and cities still need to be changed. I should have some time to work on the wiki again soon... but of course right now I'm just focused on actually playing the game
Yeah it will need a lot, i tried recluting some people in gamefaqs but for not aval it seems.
im almost finished with the game so i will edit more things soon. Like the familiar section need an update.
I started playing the game, really great so far. I'm not to far in yet but have "Mission Complete" in every battle so far.

I'm getting some stuff together to add to the wiki. I'll probably start editing later next week. My wrist is doing pretty well so far but I can only work for short periods right now but in a couple of weeks I can get back to working more on the wiki.

You have done a good job so far. Thanks for picking up the slack while I was down
Hey look who is getting better? Good to know you are better, glad you enjoying the game most people tend to say that the pace is very slow at the beggining but dont worry the experience just get better from that point.

It was tiring to writhe that lots of things of the Arena, i just need to organize it, either way good your back enjoy the game

Aug 12, 12 at 11:20am
CoarseDragon

quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
daveyd

freaking finished the Colisseum/Arena Section, its kind of a mess but i can fix it later.
Nice. We'll worry about making it look more organized later. CD can help us decide how to format it once he's recovered. I will look it over more carefully once I actually get to the Colosseum (I'm only like 25 hours into my first playthrough), but at least for now we have some info up there.

We also still need to rename (move) some pages to match AtlusUSA's localization... For example, I guess we need to change the "vacations" page to "furloughs". And some spellings of the countries and cities still need to be changed. I should have some time to work on the wiki again soon... but of course right now I'm just focused on actually playing the game
Yeah it will need a lot, i tried recluting some people in gamefaqs but for not aval it seems.
im almost finished with the game so i will edit more things soon. Like the familiar section need an update.
I started playing the game, really great so far. I'm not to far in yet but have "Mission Complete" in every battle so far.

I'm getting some stuff together to add to the wiki. I'll probably start editing later next week. My wrist is doing pretty well so far but I can only work for short periods right now but in a couple of weeks I can get back to working more on the wiki.

You have done a good job so far. Thanks for picking up the slack while I was down

Aug 11, 12 at 7:39pm
kratoscar2011

quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
daveyd

Aug 11, 12 at 5:20pm
daveyd

quote kratoscar2011
daveyd