Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Series you Want to Come to the 3DS » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 15, 12 at 11:25pmBoreas

What series would YOU like to see come to the 3DS. my list is:

1. Spectrobes
2. Monster Rancher
3. The World Ends With You
4. Golden Sun
5. Metroid

So what is on your list of do want?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 18, 12 at 9:04pm
nomer

edit:idk.... just not passion i dont love the franchise:/

Apr 18, 12 at 9:01pm
nomer

i really really REALLY WITH ALL THE PASION IN MT F*CKING SOUL want mh3g in Na

Mar 22, 12 at 9:29am
Boreas

RE: Revelations ibs fun :D

Mar 22, 12 at 8:36am
Huntereb

Call of Duty anything would be great. I don't know how it would work, but it would be cool to see the Circle pad pro going into use.

If not Call of Duty, any FPS would be great. I'm starting to get kinda bored with MK7...

Mar 21, 12 at 10:30pm
Big A2

With that said, a remake of the NES trilogy (Simon's Quest in particular is horribly, horribly dated) would also be badass.

Mar 20, 12 at 6:28pm
Trepert

Castlevania. I've been waiting for an announcement since forever!

Mar 19, 12 at 8:53pm
demoncatjuston

quote FoneBoneFan15
I would like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to come to the 3DS. And also "Mario Kart: Double Dash 3D"
a new double dash would probably make sense for the wii-u

Mar 19, 12 at 8:25pm
FoneBoneFan15

I would like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to come to the 3DS. And also "Mario Kart: Double Dash 3D"

Mar 19, 12 at 4:51pm
unown warrior

Never played a mother game so that would be nice.A 2-D metroid game like super metroid,dragon quest,oh scribblenauts would be great...yoshi's island and mario&luigi too.

Mar 17, 12 at 3:30am
Dark Arcanine

Golden Sun would be nice to see given how a lot of people seem to like it and I'd really like to give the series a go.

Definitely Pokemon. And I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Zelda title works out.