Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Requests, feedback, and suggestions » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 15, 12 at 11:11amAurora

The old thread was starting to show its age a bit (especially with the ban log, long rule list, etc.), so what with 2012 hopefully being the year of the HD remakes, I figured I'd make a new thread.

Your requests, feedback, and suggestions are eagerly awaited! Let's get this place going again.

Edit: Here's some stuff from the previous thread:

quote The Pursuit
I woulkd LOOVVVEEE to help freshen up the forum. This is my favorite game OF ALL TIME Auroa. SO if you guys need any help like Graphics or anything. Just shoot me a message or notification.
quote Aurora
But yeah, I'd love to freshen this forum up, particularly as the Vita release draws near. What does Enhance think?
quote Enhance
Just wanted to note that I'm definitely down to help with whatever you guys want done with this forum but I'm going to leave it to Aurora to be the main decision maker. He's the Vita cat mod and since this is a Vita crowd and Vita discussion he's the one that should be in charge.
quote Aurora
Thanks Enhance.

Is there anything specific that you guys have in mind? I'll see about closing the on-topic GD: there's really no need for it since we have a whole on-topic forum and an off-topic GD.
quote Jabba Overkill
+1
There seems to be no point in having one, plus it has filled 30 pages. By the way I think the header should stay for now. It's been there for many years and until someone comes up with a much cooler one I say we keep it. If someone has worked with photoshop before maybe they can provide a new footer though.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 13 at 7:26pm
ED2P

can someone somehow inform square enix that they need to make more fiends and or add bosses to the capture list in the arena in and custom spheregrids for new game plus in Final Fantasy X HD remaster i didnt know where to type this im ED2P

Jul 06, 12 at 1:24pm
Vicarious

Not game forums though, just new and interesting FFX topics.

Jul 06, 12 at 5:40am
Jabba Overkill

quote The Pursuit
But for the mean time I want to create some threads and add some stuff to the forum for the older and newer generation to participate in and upgrade the forum visually.
Do you mean game threads, or am I missing something?

Jul 06, 12 at 12:36am
Vicarious

quote Jabba Overkill

A little down the road, we could make a thread about it in the General FF forum in order to notify all the FF freaks about the upcoming release. That would earn us a few regulars. Once that happens and a few more people start posting in here we could add a couple of game threads to ensure that they visit more often. 

Yeah those are great ideas for bringing in some traffic. But for the mean time I want to create some threads and add some stuff to the forum for the older and newer generation to participate in and upgrade the forum visually. The forums have changed a lot since the old days when this forum exploded, so I want to make sure everyone knows by threads and by visuals that this isn't just the same old forum.

I would love to think about a new header but I figure we could just wait till more HD images come out for that. Any other ideas?

Jul 04, 12 at 12:44am
Jabba Overkill

quote The Pursuit
So with the HD remake can anyone think of a way to bring this forum into the new generation? To spice this place up a bit and bring in some community.

A little down the road, we could make a thread about it in the General FF forum in order to notify all the FF freaks about the upcoming release. That would earn us a few regulars. Once that happens and a few more people start posting in here we could add a couple of game threads to ensure that they visit more often. 

Jun 29, 12 at 4:18pm
Vicarious

So with the HD remake can anyone think of a way to bring this forum into the new generation? To spice this place up a bit and bring in some community.

Mar 20, 12 at 3:18pm
Vicarious

Cool man thanks.

Mar 20, 12 at 3:06pm
Aurora

The Pursuit

I've just added XIII-2.

I might add some more later, but I don't want the header to get too big.

Mar 20, 12 at 11:16am
Vicarious

Aurora ca we get some more modern FF games added to the sub-forums please? Like my forum and the Vs forum and such. So we can cross promote.

Mar 19, 12 at 6:35am
Aurora

Makes sense I guess. Ah well — thanks for trying anyway!