Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy » Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 12 at 8:07pm
kratoscar2011

Done:
THE GROWLANSER SERIES

Mar 14, 12 at 6:07pm
kratoscar2011

I will begin Right Now.

Mar 14, 12 at 6:06pm
CoarseDragon

quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
We in the North America will be blessed with a game that has over 40 endings. Of course I speak of a game that is part of a great series.

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time is due to be released July 24, 2012. Get out and buy a copy for yourself and one or two for your friends

Please join us at the Growlanser forum and check out the trailers.
Hi there. I think i will do a thread about the Whole Growlanser series since some people could know about the other games try them and that way they will want to play the continuation Grow 4.
Great idea.

Mar 14, 12 at 6:00pm
kratoscar2011

quote CoarseDragon
We in the North America will be blessed with a game that has over 40 endings. Of course I speak of a game that is part of a great series.

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time is due to be released July 24, 2012. Get out and buy a copy for yourself and one or two for your friends

Hi there. I think i will do a thread about the Whole Growlanser series since some people could know about the other games try them and that way they will want to play the continuation Grow 4.

Mar 14, 12 at 1:06pm
CoarseDragon