Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Features you hope DON'T return » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 12 at 9:15pmbruin

Simple subject matter really. Are there any features from previous games that you don't wish to see again?

Personally, I really hope there is no more Lyle (or insurance in general). It was pretty useless and Lyle himself was quiiite annoying.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 08, 12 at 9:45pm
Carole

I really hope that the neighbor animals stop asking for a new greeting or catchword so often. That gets annoying! They seem so insecure.

Jul 31, 12 at 2:06am
Foxface

It is from the Hunger Games.

Jul 31, 12 at 12:25am
Heibai

quote Foxface
Happy Room Academy, Nookingtons, mainly because I felt it looked out of place in my nice calm village. I'd like a bigger model of Nook'N'Go to be honest.
Honestly, I agree with Nookingtons seeming out of place. It's too fanceh...

Your username reminds me of The Hunger Games, by the way.

Jul 30, 12 at 1:21pm
Foxface

Happy Room Academy, Nookingtons, mainly because I felt it looked out of place in my nice calm village. I'd like a bigger model of Nook'N'Go to be honest.

Jul 26, 12 at 8:57pm
ims2golfer

Toffee8899

Go to the Town Hall and complain that they're rude. :b

One thing I wish to be removed is cockroaches.

Soooooo annoying haveing to move around all your stuff.

Jul 25, 12 at 1:41pm
Charlie

quote Olilakith
The grass dying if you run on it. And also the MASSIVE amounts of weeds that you have when you haven't been on your game in a while.
Also I agree with Justin, I didn't like how all the closets and dressers were connected.
Eh, I hate that too. But I think it's a good/bad feature at the same time, if you think technical and stuff. It's nice to have some realistic stuff in this game because of the type of game it is of course, no matter how annoying. It's just like in real life, weeds will grow if you don't care for your yard/garden well.

Also you get weeds when you time travel too, so sometimes it's your own fault for getting weeds. It may be annoying if you don't play for awhile. But if you really loved the game, I'd doubt you would want to put it down for that long anyways. But yes, there's also the bad which is if you decide to time travel really far into the future or put the game down for a super long time, you have to pick all the weeds. At least Wi-Fi friends can help you though.

But I agree with Justin. The Basement storage shouldn't be the same as attics. AC:WW had a better storage system than City Folk I believe, which is terrible. So the new AC should be the same as AC:WW or a little bit better. I hated having to trash things just to make room, because your storage fills up quickly. I also hate the grass dying if you run on it.

Jul 23, 12 at 9:39am
Toffee8899

I don't want to see:
1.reset ( I would hate it if they introduced a sister of him)
2. Lyle
3. Nook following you around
4.grass detereation
5.HRA letters
6.really REALLY rude neighbours
7. Weeds
8. The raffelsia

Jun 30, 12 at 7:42pm
Kubrick

I agree with Justin with the closet/dressers. I had so much crap that I didn't want to sell + wanted to keep in case I wanted to change the house a bit. I just didn't wanna see all the things I collected go. ;-; Though thanks to that feature, I got a lot more money than I would've gotten if I didn't sell all my stuff. x3

Jun 28, 12 at 12:30am
ShinyBibarel

I also agree on getting rid of the hra, it always made me feel just a tad bit annoyed, and too much of a need to be perfect, that it makes the game feel not "personal" for lack of a better word.

Jun 23, 12 at 3:15am
Olilakith

The grass dying if you run on it. And also the MASSIVE amounts of weeds that you have when you haven't been on your game in a while.
Also I agree with Justin, I didn't like how all the closets and dressers were connected.