Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » What have you done in WKC lately? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 12 at 12:09pmAdrienne

Use this thread to brag about your recent accomplishments in the game .

Yesterday i finally got my Soleil Cloak II to +20, and I'm not far off from +20 on the pants (shorts ). I have Cyclas nails and shoes +8, which I really like the spr/res/mp boost, but no Vessel of Paradise yet to go beyond +8 .

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 13 at 12:27pm
SuperZay

JP version seems to be a bit glitchier to me but this bug is absolutely ridiculous. I was farming Megalo Tigris in Vell2 when he kicked me through the wall. So I ended up in limbo. Yurie and Erudoru were with me so it wasn't too lonely there.

On my journey through the limbo I saw the 5th floor boss room, I could enter and leave it freely through the wall. It was empty.

A little bit north of it was '5th' floor room. See, Vell is an illusion and all the rooms are actually on the same floor. It was empty too.

But when I approached the save crystal from below, something triggered, the usual 'Mission: Defeat all enemies' appeared and mobs spawned from the air.

I could attack them through the walls and doors, they didn't reacted to me and just died silently.

I was too lazy to clear the floor and fight a duke, the moss annoying boss ever, so I aborted the quest.

Apr 08, 13 at 3:27am
TomB

Last Saturday I met with some of my old WK2 friends to make a few quests together. I didn't play for almost half a year and it is funny how you can forget things quite easily, no matter how many hours you invested in a Game. I felt like a bloody noob again lol.

I entered a new guild hoping to receive a last virgo for my 3 tokens to finalize my TK staff to + 20 but the WKC 2 gods were against me. So I leave WKC 2 with 2.917 hours played and one TK item upgraded to + 19. I also never got the last 2 statues I was missing so this will also remain open.

Still sad we will never see the rest of the quests (moving to JP version is no choice, won't give them more money as a Thanks for how they treated us) but I made my peace with it. It was a hell of a time I had and I am glad for the friendly people I have met in my active phase. I wish everybody lots of fun with WKC2, be it in the last weeks online or in offline mode. It is a very good Game that would have deserved a better treatment and also better Sales.

Mar 29, 13 at 4:54pm
LordKaiser

Could not play today because PSO2 takes too long to download.

Mar 22, 13 at 2:05pm
Tiblewizerd

After playing this game for over 2 years and mind you a lot of this game must be done with the help of others I just can't believe they would consider doing this. PSN did say the game can still be played off line. But how are any one to get any where with out help. I don't UNDERSTAND it.. What a loss.

Mar 22, 13 at 2:00pm
Tiblewizerd

I have some BAD new every one! On "face book" Monday this last week PSN sade that June 18 this year the North American Server for WKC2 was shutting Down. what a sad day that will be.

Mar 01, 13 at 7:59am
chee17

Me and a friend Duo GK2 and killed the bounty odr together out of sheer boredom. It was fun though

Mar 01, 13 at 3:55am
lordmalroth

saw vot for the first time in about 7 months on one char, and 3 months on the other. Now I have a pair of TK weapons at +18.

Feb 19, 13 at 6:33pm
Forsaken Scholar

I actually recently started back up on here, and have been buckling down on my Lux Saber. Sure, I'm still GR27, but I don't care about bumrushing to 30, I just want to have fun and get my weapon to +20(currently at +12).

Feb 19, 13 at 12:53pm
PS3owner

Same as Barandox, Ive quit playing. The game has a very small and quickly dwindling population, and it seems the Modders have taken over. Dont get me wrong, I dont care about Modders, but I dont find it fun to simply follow an indestructible killing machine through the quests.
It also seems that all the "legit" players care about is running DIP2 to race to GR30. (shrug)

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Feb 17, 13 at 8:19am
Barandox

Quit playing, dont even log in for tokens anymore. Not sure if I am just burned out right now or just so disappointed that D3P has screwed over the game I really enjoy that I do not even want to play it. Kinda weird I know but I just cannot make myself log in currently so I moved on to other things for now.