Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 12 at 4:20pmVicarious

With the HD remake coming out soon to the vita I am determined to get this community up and going stronger than ever. If you are a new member then please come in here and don't be afraid to talk to us. We won't bite I promise. ^^
Everyone should know and still uphold all of neoseekers rules even in a chill place like this. If you don't know them then please ask me and I will inform you of them.

So who all has a Vita to get this on?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 12 at 10:21pm
Jabba Overkill

quote FFXmaddean
quote Jabba Overkill

At least I see a few new members that still post in here now and then instead of making 1 post and then disappear like most. zajazd is one of those that stick around for example.

Hope this isn't a jab at me...

In other news, see you again in a few months o/
LOL! Of course not. 

Aug 21, 12 at 10:42am
FFXmaddean

quote Jabba Overkill

At least I see a few new members that still post in here now and then instead of making 1 post and then disappear like most. zajazd is one of those that stick around for example.

Hope this isn't a jab at me...

In other news, see you again in a few months o/

Aug 13, 12 at 11:29am
Vicarious

Yeah that will always happen now and then with such a popular game like this one.

Aug 13, 12 at 4:45am
Jabba Overkill

quote The Pursuit
Haha indeed we are dude, indeed we are.

Aug 12, 12 at 12:48am
Vicarious

I completely agree with that.

Aug 12, 12 at 12:33am
JHF

I have a Vita, but I'm getting the game on the PS3, cause I prefer playing the game on a huge 55" TV rather than on a smaller screen.

Aug 11, 12 at 11:37pm
zajazd

I packed my ps3 and put it deep in shelf - I will take it out only when FFX and Okami HD are released \o/

Aug 11, 12 at 11:12am
Vicarious

Haha indeed we are dude, indeed we are.

Aug 11, 12 at 3:30am
Jabba Overkill

How is it going people? Everyone still waiting on the HD to come in here?

Jun 29, 12 at 12:19pm
Vicarious

Not right now unfortunately, I took a year off school after HighSchool so now I will be working on ging to college soon.