Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 12 at 4:20pmVicarious

With the HD remake coming out soon to the vita I am determined to get this community up and going stronger than ever. If you are a new member then please come in here and don't be afraid to talk to us. We won't bite I promise. ^^
Everyone should know and still uphold all of neoseekers rules even in a chill place like this. If you don't know them then please ask me and I will inform you of them.

So who all has a Vita to get this on?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 6, 16 at 4:57pm
Jabba Overkill

quote smithswood
I might check out the old Loungin' forum, I'm pretty sure that's still going strong?

Not really. You'd have better luck in the Gaming Lounge. Loungin' is still there but the level of discussion is pretty low for my liking. Plus any other type of lounge depending on a specific theme (Music, Films, Books etc) if you are not just looking for idle banter.

Nov 6, 16 at 12:37pm
smithswood

It's sad to hear, although I admit I don't really visit here anymore. Seems like the gaming community really died down here and I don't get enough time to peruse forums these days.

I might check out the old Loungin' forum, I'm pretty sure that's still going strong?

Nov 6, 16 at 12:25pm
Jabba Overkill

Hey smithswood! How have you been?

I think from the old gang only team groin Hell Fire and myself still frequent neo.

Nov 6, 16 at 11:45am
smithswood

Jabba Overkill, metal4ever FFXmaddean, how's it going guys. I was just browsing Neo for a completely unrelated thing and saw the notification.

Sorry for the late reply. I too haven't played FFX in years, but I keep saying I'm going to revisit it.

I miss the old Zanarkand Spy game! Man, I was so young then.

What is everyone up to these days!?

Nov 3, 16 at 9:46pm
Jabba Overkill

All's good. I'm off gaming too Corey13. Just hanging around in the lounges mostly. Been moving around as well.

Nov 3, 16 at 5:19am
Corey13

Getting old lol. Not much time to play games or come on to forums anymore hey, but am living overseas now (y) How about you?
Shame that some of the Zanarkand Spy threads appear to have been deleted

Nov 3, 16 at 4:38am
Jabba Overkill

Hey Corey13! How have you been?

Nov 3, 16 at 4:34am
Corey13

quote Jabba Overkill
It's a shame nobody visits here anymore. We've had some great times in this community a few years back. I'm just gonna tag the old gang in case anyone still hangs around neo, although the chances are slim. Anyone remembers the old days fondly?

Something reminded me of the old Zanarkand Spy games we used to play, so I logged on to read them all from back in the day haha. The old days were soooo good. Good too see that some of the old crew are still here!

Oct 5, 16 at 10:07am
Jabba Overkill

That's the deal with game forums team groin. At least this place remained quite active more than 10 years after the release. That's more than you can say for most.

Oct 3, 16 at 10:39am
team groin

Have not posted in this thread regularly since 2004 God the memories of this place and the people who used to post here then but left