Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 12 at 4:20pmVicarious

With the HD remake coming out soon to the vita I am determined to get this community up and going stronger than ever. If you are a new member then please come in here and don't be afraid to talk to us. We won't bite I promise. ^^
Everyone should know and still uphold all of neoseekers rules even in a chill place like this. If you don't know them then please ask me and I will inform you of them.

So who all has a Vita to get this on?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 18, 16 at 2:59am
Jabba Overkill

quote Dragonatrix
Meanwhile, to tie with 10th you just need... 58 more? Huh, how about that.

Yes...so close. That's why I need to keep on rumbling here hoping to some day break the top 10.

PS. No notification and it takes me a couple of weeks to see the reply.

Sep 7, 16 at 11:56pm
Dragonatrix

Yeah, I was actually only counting those. If I add in the less-than-200 from here then it gets boosted up to a total of 2921 (including this post) which is enough for a boost up to 5th place.

Meanwhile, to tie with 10th you just need... 58 more? Huh, how about that.

Sep 7, 16 at 2:42pm
Jabba Overkill

Dragonatrix if you count Mcilrath's posts you are probably much higher.

FFXmaddean it just never took off. Not a lot of people took an interest in it.

Sep 7, 16 at 2:30pm
FFXmaddean

quote Dragonatrix
I didn't.

I did, however, get an e-mail to tell me you posted for...some reason. So, there's that.

Well that's... concerning?

quote Dragonatrix
I just checked on a whim because of this, after having to spend a minute remembering how, and even after this many years I'm still 8th. I guess after we just all split over time, no one's really been around en masse.
Yeah looking at it since then it's only really been people making single posts. Is there a separate forum for FFX HD, or did it just not take off?

quote Jabba Overkill
I mostly remember you from the Zanarkand Spy games
I'd forgotten about those, and the Gillionaire games...

Sep 7, 16 at 8:58am
Dragonatrix

quote FFXmaddean
Well, I at least still get the emails when someone tags me apparently.
I didn't.

I did, however, get an e-mail to tell me you posted for...some reason. So, there's that.

ETA:

quote Jabba Overkill
On an unrelated topic, I'm bummed that I never managed to crack the top 10 posters in the forum. So close too...maybe if I keep rambling here I'll actually get there. 

I just checked on a whim because of this, after having to spend a minute remembering how, and even after this many years I'm still 8th. I guess after we just all split over time, no one's really been around en masse.

Sep 5, 16 at 5:25pm
Jabba Overkill

Hey metal4ever! I mostly remember you from the Zanarkand Spy games... glad to see you stuck around neo.

On an unrelated topic, I'm bummed that I never managed to crack the top 10 posters in the forum. So close too...maybe if I keep rambling here I'll actually get there.

Sep 5, 16 at 11:26am
metal4ever

Jabba Overkill
FFXmaddean

I remember you guys from way back in the day, just thought I'd stop by to say hi. My old account was UltimaSlayerX if that jogs anyone's memories. I've mostly stuck to the Dragon Ball forums since becoming a fan of the show around '09. As for Final Fantasy, I haven't played any of the ones that came out after PS2, though that sounds like a good thing in retrospect. Here's hoping XV and VII remake turn out better.

Sep 2, 16 at 5:04pm
Jabba Overkill

quote FFXmaddean
Ahh ok, until today it was about 3 years since I last posted anything! Can't believe it was nearly 10 years ago since I joined though. You still post on neo much then?

3 years? Damn! You are bound for a comeback.

Yeah I still post quite a bit. Mostly in Movies/Films since I mod the place.

Sep 2, 16 at 4:56pm
FFXmaddean

Ahh ok, until today it was about 3 years since I last posted anything! Can't believe it was nearly 10 years ago since I joined though. You still post on neo much then?

Sep 2, 16 at 4:44pm
Jabba Overkill

Oh I haven't played either FFXmaddean. I just bumped into this place while browsing and thought I'd give you guys a nudge to see what's up. 

Have you stopped using neo?