Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 12 at 4:20pmVicarious

With the HD remake coming out soon to the vita I am determined to get this community up and going stronger than ever. If you are a new member then please come in here and don't be afraid to talk to us. We won't bite I promise. ^^
Everyone should know and still uphold all of neoseekers rules even in a chill place like this. If you don't know them then please ask me and I will inform you of them.

So who all has a Vita to get this on?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 12 at 10:21pm
Jabba Overkill

quote FFXmaddean
quote Jabba Overkill

At least I see a few new members that still post in here now and then instead of making 1 post and then disappear like most. zajazd is one of those that stick around for example.

Hope this isn't a jab at me...

In other news, see you again in a few months o/
LOL! Of course not. 

Aug 21, 12 at 10:42am
FFXmaddean

quote Jabba Overkill

At least I see a few new members that still post in here now and then instead of making 1 post and then disappear like most. zajazd is one of those that stick around for example.

Hope this isn't a jab at me...

In other news, see you again in a few months o/

Aug 13, 12 at 11:29am
Vicarious

Yeah that will always happen now and then with such a popular game like this one.

Aug 13, 12 at 4:45am
Jabba Overkill

quote The Pursuit
Haha indeed we are dude, indeed we are.

Aug 12, 12 at 12:48am
Vicarious

I completely agree with that.

Aug 12, 12 at 12:33am
JHF

I have a Vita, but I'm getting the game on the PS3, cause I prefer playing the game on a huge 55" TV rather than on a smaller screen.

Aug 11, 12 at 11:37pm
zajazd

I packed my ps3 and put it deep in shelf - I will take it out only when FFX and Okami HD are released \o/

Aug 11, 12 at 11:12am
Vicarious

Haha indeed we are dude, indeed we are.

Aug 11, 12 at 3:30am
Jabba Overkill

How is it going people? Everyone still waiting on the HD to come in here?

Jun 29, 12 at 12:19pm
Vicarious

Not right now unfortunately, I took a year off school after HighSchool so now I will be working on ging to college soon.