Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Deals » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 08, 12 at 5:07pmParadox

aka help thread for people who are cheap assholes

Anyone know any great deals going on with buying a Vita or its games? I'm getting one but I want to save as much money as possible. I wanted a 16gb memory stick, but after some thinking I think I'll be okay with just 8gb for now. A wifi vita with the memory stick (no idea what size this will be) is 250, plus 3 games (i think there's some buy two get 1 free deal or something) would be around 310 right? 310 is pretty much the most money I can spend right now. Anyone know any good deals online or in stores that can get me stuff significantly cheaper?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 12 at 4:07pm
Mudkip94

quote Paradox
Hey, I just ordered my Vita online with a 8gb card. Where can I pick up games cheaper than usual in physical form? I assume Target/Walmart, because their shit is always cheaper right?
Check toysrus. They have sales on games all the time.

Mar 10, 12 at 1:20pm
primotrip89

quote Paradox
Hey, I just ordered my Vita online with a 8gb card. Where can I pick up games cheaper than usual in physical form? I assume Target/Walmart, because their shit is always cheaper right?
Uhm, no? Lol. When it comes to that type stuff, they go by the MSRP. Manufacturer says sell it for $40, every place will sell it for minimum $40. Only place to get it physically for cheaper would be places where you can get used games. Get used. But not sure they have used vita games. Maybe so, Idk.

Mar 10, 12 at 10:30am
Aurora

quote webby
quote Paradox
How much is a Vita over there? It is region free anyways, you guys should have imported haha.
Then you have to pay import fees and shipping etc as well as finding the means to import the system. All in all it rarely works out to have any financial benefit and regularly costs more.

Imports are generally more for the die hard fans who just can't wait for the system to release in their region, it's not really for the people who are looking for a bargain
Yeah — this. I hunted around for some import prices, and it wound up costing more because of the shipping costs and so on.

Mar 10, 12 at 9:14am
webby

quote Paradox
How much is a Vita over there? It is region free anyways, you guys should have imported haha.
Then you have to pay import fees and shipping etc as well as finding the means to import the system. All in all it rarely works out to have any financial benefit and regularly costs more.

Imports are generally more for the die hard fans who just can't wait for the system to release in their region, it's not really for the people who are looking for a bargain

Mar 10, 12 at 8:27am
Paradox

Mar 09, 12 at 10:43pm
primotrip89

$300 American for 3G Vita here, but also get the 8gb memory stick and free 250MB of online data usage...

Mar 09, 12 at 3:34am
Aurora

$350 AUD? That's about the same as it costs in the U.K.

Mar 09, 12 at 12:52am
wookiee1shoe

I got WiFi vita plus uncharted f1 2011 8 gb memory card and a 15 pound psn voucher for 310 pound then got a 16gb memory card from amazon for 37 pound cheapest iv found it plus I got a 20% off any vita game next month from GAME when I bought it

Mar 08, 12 at 7:09pm
intoxication

Might be a little different between stores but it's about $350 just for the wifi vita over here and the 3G is about $410 from memory. It's anywhere between $35 - $70 for games depending on the games/stores.

Mar 08, 12 at 6:53pm
Paradox

quote Ville_Valo
^ here here! The worst is when they complain that things are too expensive
quote Intoxication
Shit! for $310 you wouldn't even be able to purchase just the wifi vita on it's own over here, let alone getting any game with it. =(

I hope you all know just how bloody lucky you all are when it comes to gaming.