Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 3 » Quarian + Geth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 08, 12 at 3:56pmSolx

So I was reading my guide and It said something annoying about the War between the Quarians and the Geth. We all know it was coming.

If anyone could look into this, I would love to NOT have to redo some of ME2 (THANK GOD i have a save, right before Reaper IFF).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 1:01pm
TheBlackWidowOracle

From what I understand, you HAVE to stop Tali from being exiled in Mass Effect 2 or you cannot get both Quarians and Geth to fight together by your side at the end of Mass Effect 3 regardless of any other decisions in the game. I've seen that written in countless guides on how to save both Quarians and Geth, even if it means giving the Admirals the evidence against Tali's father.

Aug 02, 12 at 6:30am
Lost not found

I forgot to destroy the Geth squadron and I don't have an older save. How do I use the save game editor to change this??

Jul 30, 12 at 5:18pm
admiral aids

I am having the same problem as you "I am confused".

I had to change my save file with the editor as well but it didn't work... still no option to save. Not a greyed out option... no option. I'm thinking that maybe I'll go through and check for conflicting data in the save I used. Such as maybe I forgot to uncheck "rewrote heretics" even though I checked "destroyed heretics"

I'm getting really ticked off knowing I have to damn a whole race because of my failures.

Jun 24, 12 at 12:13pm
I am confused

Ah... Ok. I did correct them now with the save edit program but um. Still the same thing. I changed the heretics destroyed and did it so that Tali is alive. I really don't know anymore. I'm just gonna figure this out somehow.
But thanks!

Jun 24, 12 at 11:15am
finalfight

If either Tali or Legion died in the 2nd game then it is impossible to broker peace between the Quarians and the Geth.

Jun 24, 12 at 10:41am
I am confused

I am confused! I've already done this quest twice, first with destroying the geth, then loading and doing it again after doing quests to improve my reputation over 4 bars. Sill no peace.

I think I've done all the required choices to get the peaceful conclusion.
I rewrote the heretics. (0 points)
I completed Tali's loyalty mission and she was not exiled. (2 points)
I helped Legion and Talo resolve their argument in ME2. (1 point)
I saved Admiral Koris. (1 point)
I destroyed a geth squardon on Rannoch. (1 point)

I did get Tali accidentally killed in ME2 last mission, could that be the problem?

Sooo... 5 points should be enough, right? Still I don't get the option, not even grayed out so it can't be because I'm not a paragon enough. Or can it? Do I need paragon points or reputation? Or what is the problem here, this is pretty annoying.

May 19, 12 at 7:45am
DedValve

quote OhTheguardian
This is what pisses me off if you want to save one person you have to get the other games.
It's this kind of thinking that made ME3 so casual.

Rannoch and Tuchanka are the only missions where ME1/2 actually had an impact, as such it's one of the funnest missions because of this.

May 12, 12 at 10:32pm
nakamoniel

ok so total noob to modding stuff here, I was successfully able to resume my game play from offline profile to my online one however, can someone please tell me how do i edit gave save with Gibbed's Editor? I exported my gamesaves to usb, If i try opening them it says editor doesnt support CON files it only supports .xbsav files, but how do i export .xbsav??? Please help

NEVERMIND, i figured using MODIO gives you all files in .xbsav format where as using simple drive explorers gives you files without any extension, in both case files can be modded thanks LAYLAH, I am about to get both geth and quarian thanks to you.

May 07, 12 at 8:14am
Laylah

quote OhTheguardian
This is what pisses me off if you want to save one person you have to get the other games.
I don't have a ME2 save and I could save both Quarian and Geth using Gibbed's Editor. Read my previous post.

May 06, 12 at 1:03am
OhTheguardian