Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon SoulSilver Version » friend codes soul silver » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All Competitive "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 07, 12 at 5:53ammorgie51

hi guys wondering if anyone wants to battle soul silver
my fc is 4771 2343 3815
my team is lvl 100 but can change down for people who arnt at that stage

PS note sure if this is the right place to post this..

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 02, 13 at 1:25pm
Wadefan3

hey even though you posted this a long time ago, if your still up to it ill be happy to battle you.

Mar 23, 13 at 12:30am
Jinko1313

I'm still playing soul silver and looking for someone to fight at lvl 100 all the other threads I've been to are too old and dead, and this looks like the newest one. If anyone wants to battle or possibly trade (but mostly battle) my friend code is 5157 8719 7477

Oct 08, 12 at 8:25am
Elmogvy

I can breed pretty much about every starter pokemon but treeko so if you want some + others email me at elmogvy.pokedex@gmail.com so we can trade as soon as possible

Aug 26, 12 at 2:08am
rwking93

hey i am trying to get rayquaza in soul silver is anybody willing to temporary trade there kyogre for my groudon we will retrade after u and me get jade orb. i am helpin u u r helpin me. we could also temporarily trade other pokemon like magmar/ scyther etc my friend code is 0175 8488 7642 my email is rwking93@hotmail.com

Apr 09, 12 at 7:16am
Seraph

Sorry Husky but i lost my ds again i wanted to tell reben but he hasnt responded lately i will tell you when i get it back ok

Apr 09, 12 at 4:47am
Husky23

Hey I am also looking for battles and trades my name is Angel and my friend code is 2151-3496-9314

Apr 03, 12 at 5:20pm
Seraph

found my ds reben and what level are you pokemons levels

Mar 31, 12 at 9:24am
reben

i need help i only got 104 in my pokedex and i wonder if someone hellp me

Mar 31, 12 at 8:40am
reben

ok tell me when
:]

Mar 31, 12 at 5:36am
Seraph